ImageImage

other good serial?

Seen a good movie lately? Or even a real crappy one? TV shows you love? Music
Post Reply
User avatar
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

other good serial?

Post by Darky » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am

http://youtu.be/4FpMUdteYBM


I think is an excellent book and serial.....unfortunate that so little of it remains to be seen... but I recommend is very good

User avatar
OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member
Posts: 771
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 am

GAME OF THRONES

This show is GREAT! Me and one of my roomies are hooked on it. We love us some Khaleesie! Each week is better than the last. For those of you with HBO, all episodes are available free On Demand. And with IMDb users scoring this show a 9.5 out of 10, you can bet it ROCKS.

User avatar
Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Australia

Post by Him-Again » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 am

Looks good darky
sadly we dont get it over here in Australia as of yet but i will keep an eye out for it
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

User avatar
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Post by Darky » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm

OhMyHead wrote:GAME OF THRONES

This show is GREAT! Me and one of my roomies are hooked on it. We love us some Khaleesie! Each week is better than the last. For those of you with HBO, all episodes are available free On Demand. And with IMDb users scoring this show a 9.5 out of 10, you can bet it ROCKS.

if you know .. I see them also online, but the problem is that there are only one or two chapters to the season finale is not known whether there will be a second yet ...:( thx for respond and nice that like you too...

User avatar
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Post by Darky » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Him-Again wrote:Looks good darky
sadly we dont get it over here in Australia as of yet but i will keep an eye out for it

ohh nice bad boy .. I'm sure you will like it ..... very good to see it online ... if you start to expect the chapters in HBO's go crazy, while in line you see them all together....all the best for you and laure...hope we have soon a game...yesterday with sissy funny much and miss you...i see thabreaker too ...is nice see all friends again :)and yes i really be happy...

User avatar
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

woww nice end?

Post by Darky » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm

serial about this great game of thrones, so I read earlier in the chapter 10 is the end of the season, surprising, unexpected, but if it is so great, I touch the dragon gave him a unique and exciting .. .. I can not wait to see what will happen in the next, just hope it will be soon


I highly recommend this serial....

User avatar
Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Behind enemy lines

Post by Digger » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Being a huge fan of the Fantasy genre of books i.e. Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, Fire and Ice, Sword of Truth, Shanara, etc. I was pretty excited when I heard they were turning George RR Martins works into a series. I was not disappointed. They did a very good job of casting characters except for one or two. They did a reasonably decent job of staying true to the books except for a scene or two. Of course the books go into FAR more detail, but it was an enjoyable series nonetheless. I'm very pleased that HBO has picked up season 2. Hopefully GRRM will have all his books finished by the time the appropriate season comes along!!
Now my Sunday night void will have to be filled by one of my other favorite series..."True Blood". Love this show (although this Fairy crap is a bit on the silly side) and can't wait to see the premiere Sunday night.

User avatar
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Post by Darky » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Digger wrote:Being a huge fan of the Fantasy genre of books i.e. Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, Fire and Ice, Sword of Truth, Shanara, etc. I was pretty excited when I heard they were turning George RR Martins works into a series. I was not disappointed. They did a very good job of casting characters except for one or two. They did a reasonably decent job of staying true to the books except for a scene or two. Of course the books go into FAR more detail, but it was an enjoyable series nonetheless. I'm very pleased that HBO has picked up season 2. Hopefully GRRM will have all his books finished by the time the appropriate season comes along!!
Now my Sunday night void will have to be filled by one of my other favorite series..."True Blood". Love this show (although this Fairy crap is a bit on the silly side) and can't wait to see the premiere Sunday night.

I absolutely agree with you .... very good series, hopefully with many elderly and a second part soon ...and as we await the second part, we can have fun in QW :)

User avatar
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Post by Darky » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Digger wrote:Being a huge fan of the Fantasy genre of books i.e. Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, Fire and Ice, Sword of Truth, Shanara, etc. I was pretty excited when I heard they were turning George RR Martins works into a series. I was not disappointed. They did a very good job of casting characters except for one or two. They did a reasonably decent job of staying true to the books except for a scene or two. Of course the books go into FAR more detail, but it was an enjoyable series nonetheless. I'm very pleased that HBO has picked up season 2. Hopefully GRRM will have all his books finished by the time the appropriate season comes along!!
Now my Sunday night void will have to be filled by one of my other favorite series..."True Blood". Love this show (although this Fairy crap is a bit on the silly side) and can't wait to see the premiere Sunday night.
looks interesting too, the truth does not follow, but pay attention now is another very good .. NCI, also very good when one of the leading actresses Chilean Ziva is also

TRUE BLOOD :::http://youtu.be/wpPYMHpZwTU, mmm

User avatar
Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Location: Australia

Post by Him-Again » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Darky wrote:
Digger wrote: .. NCIS, also very good when one of the leading actresses Chilean Ziva is also

T
NCIS is a great show, and i would have to say Ziva is hot :wtg:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

User avatar
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm

Post by Darky » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Him-Again wrote:
Darky wrote:
Digger wrote: .. NCIS, also very good when one of the leading actresses Chilean Ziva is also

T
NCIS is a great show, and i would have to say Ziva is hot :wtg:
xDDD bad bad boy :)....


thx for mail volcano..is sad :( but here in my country, the government approved some people can return to their homes .. not all and only some parts .. also when such things happen, makes us think hard, giving thanks to God because we are in good health ... I'm sorry for all those people who is having a bad ---- I also lived a terrible moment and not wish it on anyone.

User avatar
Bell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Bell » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:54 am

My favorite serial is Lie To Me.
I recommend you to watch it and dont ever dare fucking lie to me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest