Angry Enemies

Name says it all.
Forsaken
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Angry Enemies

Post by Forsaken » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 pm

I'm at work and have some time to kill so I figured I'd start a new topic. I wouldn't call myself a cocky player, because there are enough people better then I am, but still I strive to aggrivate and anoy my oppenents with my playing style until something must be said. I would like to hear some of the Angry comments players have received from disgrunteled opponents. The last one I received was last night when I was running around with an MG42 slaughtering allies.

"OMG FORSAKEN!! PISS OFF!!
When life gives you a lemon, squeeze it in someones eye and run like hell.

GunClap
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by GunClap » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm

A wise master knows that your intention should be to aggravate and intimidate your opponent. A person is more likely to make a rash move while paranoid or furious. And when a furious person does succeed in the meaningless vendetta they made with you, your intervention has allowed 5 engis to slip in the back way and wipe out the base...

Make 'em angry, play with them a little... Then shatter the dreams of victory.
Such is the way of winning, if not the way of the warrior.

Or something like that... :shrug:
Your mind is a weapon. Keep it clean, clear and loaded...

KrispyKritter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by KrispyKritter » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm

GunClap wrote: A person is more likely to make a rash move while paranoid or furious.
That reminds me of playing Quake2 CTF with a hotshot player named 'grouper'. He was kicking our butts until I made a quiet comment, "a grouper is a fish". Holy Moly! He went bozongananas! He went spec so he could spend all his time yelling at me. His team lost.
KrispyKritter aka Chatty (glitchy finger) Charlie
Image(pcB)

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 pm

I occasionally own, but most of the time .. I get owned.. I don't brag, and I sure as heck don't wanna hear about when I do get owned....

And, by the way, I don't really enjoy cocky players............... Leave it in the game!

Don't try to annoy people, just have some fun!

My 2 cents.
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Forsaken
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by Forsaken » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Sissyboy wrote:I occasionally own, but most of the time .. I get owned.. I don't brag, and I sure as heck don't wanna hear about when I do get owned....

And, by the way, I don't really enjoy cocky players............... Leave it in the game!

Don't try to annoy people, just have some fun!

My 2 cents.
Don't get me wrond, I never brag about a frag or try to rub it in someones face, unless its JarodfromSubway. However I do enjoy getting angry feedback from my opponents. It tells me that I'm doing my job.
When life gives you a lemon, squeeze it in someones eye and run like hell.

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Forsaken wrote: However I do enjoy getting angry feedback from my opponents. It tells me that I'm doing my job.

LOL
:lmao:
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Rhino
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Rhino » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm

One of my favorites is "BBA lets their admins use bots, $*%@ this place I'm leaving"
It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass...better yet, it's better to be a Buffalo Bad Ass!!

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Rhino wrote: "BBA lets their admins use bots, $*%@ this place I'm leaving"
:lmao: :lmao:

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Rhino wrote:One of my favorites is "BBA lets their admins use bots, $*%@ this place I'm leaving"
That's funny, a player just did that to me a couple weeks ago.....

:lol:

I took it as a compliment, of course!:lmao:

I guess some people don't realize that Zeus would kick our ass straight off the website, off the server, and outta BBA if we used a bot.
:eew:
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Trashy

Post by Trashy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:46 pm

This is from someone that appreciates that Zeus has used his own time and money etc etc for a server, and Im thankful, and yes I can play elsewhere blah blah. But....
Just lately, some BBA admins who I wont name have been a little over zealous when it comes to what is being said or what people are doing. They seem to have forgotten that the game is about fun, and is a good way to communicate with others, even if it is being silly. As long as its not abusive etc..
A good example. a couple of days ago someone decided to change there name to "Sea-Pirate. Cause there is a Land-Pirate, and they had some banter and it was all fun and others are getting into the pirate theme, after 2 or 3 maps a BBA admin kicked Sea pirate, for name stealing, wtf. quite frankly that bba person should have been kicked for being a lemon eater.
I dont know how old some of the admins are, but some act very young.
Anyway, rant over, deep breaths....back to work.
/set name SEA-PIRATE

AcidStorm
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by AcidStorm » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm

I've been playin solid for the past week and I don't think it was quite that plain Trashy.

In fact all I've seen is tolerance and mercy,.
some guy came on with BBA tagged on to his name and
admins were patient enough to tell him to change his name rather
than kick/ban him straight off.

Remember it's a game and yeh it's supposed to be fun. :pint:

Trashy

Post by Trashy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Im loath to say more, since it sounds like Im moaning, when my intention was just to comment, and try not to sound like Im moaning.
Although Im quite willing to argue the point, just for the sake of arguing :)
But, someone having a similar name, not the same, and speaking like a pirate, without abuse, without bad language, is that a good reason to be kicked ?
Im just saying some have been a wee bit over sensitive lately. My opinion.
Case in point. Someone used BBA tags doesnt get kicked and someone with Pirate in there name does.
So tell me why I cant be called SKY-PIRATE from now on ?

Diehard
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Diehard » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Well Trashy, I would like to comment on this and I am not the admin that you are speaking about, but might have taken the same action. First off all our admins and members are adults, I myself, lets just say over 50 and quit behaving like a kid many years ago. The problem with people seeing someone with a name like, lets just say Skum Bear, and then someone else just being funny as you say changes their name to Honey Bear, and someone else thinks thats funny and changes their name to Smokey Bear. Next thing you know we have 10 people with Bear after their names and they have started a clan on the server WE Pay for. We have dealt with this many times and its not funny as you seem to think. I have had to ban players that were regulars on our servers for doing just that and there is nothing that I dislike more. But forming a clan on OUR Clan Sponsered server is not allowed and will not ever be. We do like to keep things fun, thats why we admin our servers and follow rules set up by Zeus, we get rid of the people that make it not fun for the people that want to play and have fun. So if it didn't affect you, why are you complaining about it, play and have fun. Oh and your comments don't belong in this thread. Your comments have nothing to do with what this thread was about.

Trashy

Post by Trashy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Appologies Forsaken for high jacking your thread.

KrispyKritter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by KrispyKritter » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 pm

I let people get whatever satisfaction they can from "bad word".

I admit that my fingers sometimes roil the home-row and I might type something like " sfkjd;askfj;lsdjfsd;lk ". But since the text after any " ; " is cut off, they might just see something much calmer-looking, like " sfkjd ".

I sometimes fantasize that I have stunned my enemies into immobility as they ponder the question, "WTH is the meaning of that acronym?"
KrispyKritter aka Chatty (glitchy finger) Charlie
Image(pcB)