\m/ All Things METAL \m/

Seen a good movie lately? Or even a real crappy one? TV shows you love? Music
AcidStorm
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by AcidStorm » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 am

Some good shiz right there :wtg:

You guys in the USA really have a surplus of this kind of stuff..

Some of the musicians are almost robotic as well,
if anyone knows the drummer for goatwhore.. you know he's
superhuman.. :eek:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:34 pm

AcidStorm wrote:Some good shiz right there :wtg:

You guys in the USA really have a surplus of this kind of stuff..

Some of the musicians are almost robotic as well,
if anyone knows the drummer for goatwhore.. you know he's
superhuman.. :eek:
Which? Zak Nolan or Zack Simmons? :D Funny you should mention Goatwhore. It was started by former Acid Bath guitarist, and just this past weekend, my sister was playing some bluesy cool music in her car and it turned out to be the singer from Acid Bath. To tie it all up nicely, I've drank with Acid Bath too, back in 1994. This one little club in Columbia, SC put on a ton of shows in the 80's and 90's and I saw a lot of them. Tiny little room. I got to see and hang out with people that have gone on to do amazing shit.

Sadly, the club is no more. :(

Speaking of crappy vocals, here's a little ditty I think is the best metal song/video ever that also contains the worst vocals ever. OLD school fans of MTV's Headbanger's Ball miiight remember this one. They played this as one of the three thrash videos they'd play instead of all the Cinderella abd Bullet Boys and Brittany Fox crap. What was segment that called again?

VIO-LENCE: WORLD IN A WORLD (about prison life)
[youtube][/youtube]

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:51 pm

These are NuMetal bands, right? I have one Unearth CD. But Bury Your Dead wins!!

And it finally happened. I finally clicked on a YouTube link (your first one, Bibi) and I got the "unavailable in your country" thing. D'oh!

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm

yeah, few new bands except for "all that ramains " -overcome , back in the days it was just "Overcome.For my first link it was "Otep" , a band on Victory Records i guest.That label poop some pretty good :shit: :lol: :wtg:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:10 pm

I saw Otep play just 5 miles from my house last year! I didn't get to meet her, she bolted after the show to go home to L.A., but I hung out with the rest of the band for a bit. Good d00ds. She was terrible that night, and later blamed the venue. Lots of people sitting around. Hey, it was in a dinner theater! :D

Ghost Flowers was a good song, but I reeeeeally love the older Otep...

T.R.I.C. "When ya step into the ring be prepared to SWING!" \m/
[youtube][/youtube]

BLOOD PIG
[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Lucky man :eek: Id kill just to see her one time :lol:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:43 pm

bibizz944x wrote:Lucky man :eek: Id kill just to see her one time :lol:
She was a fat slob. Nothing like she looks in her videos. But she fluctuates in weight. Maybe by the time you get to see her, she'll be edible again. And won't practically phone in her performance.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:00 am

More old goodness from the 20+ year old cassette collection, I got to see KREATOR and CORONER at the mighty Rockafella's in Columbia, SC back in 1989. I spoke with Kreator's singer outside after the show. I don't recall what I said to him, but it was probably something like, "Uuuuh...y'all....wow man, fuuuuck. Uuuuh, yeah." :lol:

(actual song starts at :40, slows down at 2:18)
[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Man, you saw all the good bands or what :lol: I tought i've seen more shows than anyone cause i saw a lot , in fact i can't even count them but im starting thinking that you saw more than me :lol:

Now some oldies for your littles ears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAIg9rlZzkw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifFl52OF3gc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=457-Y8GYVtg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVMm95HNcU

Now plz don't tell me you saw all thoses cause im gonna start to be jealous of you OMH :lol:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Bibi...I...um...here's a list of most of the shows I've been to. I stopped keeping track 5 or 6 years ago, but uh, yeah. Needless to say, great links!! Image

I even went to high school with these guys. Kinda trippy to see guys I watched in h.s. battle of the bands competitions go on to get quasi-famous...

[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 pm

:wall: I knew it :plzdie: :lol: You saw M.O.D. , S.O.D , Gwar , Deicide, and much more :supz: But i've seen Biohazard and you dont so i can die in peace :lol:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Aaaaahahaha!!! Biggest laugh of the day, thanks!! :D

Yeah, that Megaforce Records Fifth Birthday Party was intense. M.O.D. and the first S.O.D. reunion. King's X, Overkill, Anthrax, and Testament also played. It was SICK. Sadly, Testamant lost power half-way through their third song, and they couldn't get it back, so Chuck Billy ran around the stage knocking over Marshall stacks. The crowd went WILD. :lol: Security was scared of him.

But you're right. You've seen Biohazard and it looks like I might never be able to. *sniff*

I used to want to make an ET movie and use this song for it. Video is scenes from one seriously messed up show, "Oz", including Evan Seinfield, bass player and singer for Biohazard...

[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Pop pop ,bring it on ...ill be the last man standing !!! Yeah ! now you talking my language :lol: Thats a great one :wtg: ill just lovvve it :lol: Btw that Megaforce Records party must have been so intense,i wish you realize how lucky you are to have seen that monstruous enormous megalous f*ckous show :music3: :yernuts: :devil:

That Bio video remind me my good years .The kind of song i liked to played at drums .

Here's one i used to play , it was relativly easy cause it was not too much complicated :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VELvq-faGk

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

I think they are singing, "[Bring it on!] Pump your fist like this! [pump up!] I'll be the last man standing!"

Or maybe it's "pump pump". :shrug: One of their best for sure.

omg duh! I used that song for my 2nd Need For Speed video. lol

And '65 is my faaavorite White Zombie song. Gotta say though that I can't stand that Dragula mess.

I love this thread. And it's helping me update my concert list I showed you. Need to add Otep and these guys to it! I don't think any of them are over 5 feet tall. :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]