Your Accuracy

Name says it all.
SuicidalManiac

Post by SuicidalManiac » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:46 am

mine is 35-55 smg. It really all depends on who you play against. 35 against vets, 55 against noobs. Basically it really boils down to who you are shooting at. You can have a 50 percent acc with a smg on avg in a pub vs alot of noobs, but if you go visit one of the ETPro pubs your acc is gonna go way down. Not cause of the mod so much as the level of competition is 20x better. Acc really is dependant on who you play against.

-KHAINE-

Post by -KHAINE- » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:07 pm

Okay, this reminds me of something.

Sometimes when I'm using a flamer, and just a flamer, sometimes after I die my shots go back to zero after I die, but my hits stay the same and I end up with a ridiculous accuracy. I don't think thats supposed to happen.

The highest acc I've had on any weapon was with a flamer, when I emptied half my tank of napalm on some allies in gold rush bunched up like grapes at the ammo/health packs near the beginning. Had 1200% acc. for the rest of the game with a flamer, being that I wanted to keep it so I swictched to shotgun. Needless o say, I had highest accuracy for the round.

blitzer
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by blitzer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:47 pm

My accuracy doesn't exist :lol:
Why do people call other people noobs, newbs, or nubs? If you're gonna insult someone, idiot works just fine =)

londoAhv

Post by londoAhv » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:15 pm

My accuracy still sucks. About 25 with SMG and a bit higher with colts. And if to believe the homepage my mortar accuracy kicks ass - 60 million :D

scythe

Post by scythe » Sat May 05, 2007 5:11 pm

it depends on the weapon and the class i play. Of course i have a higher accurancy as a flamer or using panzer than using light weapons only. But also as a fielops my accurancy drops, im just firing more cause i have more ammo. And most important: ping wins. On US servers my accurany always sucks cause i rarely got a ping less than 200 :(

Docto
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by Docto » Sun May 06, 2007 3:09 pm

septime wrote:This topic is not for me : IM NOT ACCURATE :cry:

Same here, Sept. I'm lucky if I score 20% with smg, and no idea why.

Which is probably why I do SO MUCH better with weapons that require strategy over accuracy.

-"Docto" Dean

zmulator

Post by zmulator » Mon May 07, 2007 9:13 am

Acc? 20-30% with smg and 80-90% with f.thrower :wtg:
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

DHM

Post by DHM » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:52 pm

Depends on the map and therefore my FPS. On Warbell I'm lucky to get more than 20%, on CastleAttack I usually get close to 40%. Average is around 30, I tend to aim for that most of the time, although it does depend on the competition. CastleAttack is easy to get high accuracy as Allie as there are so many stationary Axis snipers.

And as for getting hits when you are dead without registering shots fired, that happens all the time with nades as well, so it doesn't surprise me that it happens with other weapons like flame. You can easily get crazy nade accuracy on Goldrush by rushing the bank, throwing one in, getting killed (inevitably) and making 4 or 5 hits when it explodes.

Dormano
Banned Idiot
Banned Idiot

Post by Dormano » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:06 pm

between 15 and 25%= i know i suck
ava = Fonske :wtg: everybody in my city <3 Fonske

Dormano
Banned Idiot
Banned Idiot

Post by Dormano » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:33 am

lol when i played bastille on bba 2 i had 56 % with mp-40 :wtg: :wtg:
ava = Fonske :wtg: everybody in my city <3 Fonske

R3B3L
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member
Location: Filming 3 naked men in a cow pasture holding their whiffleball bats

Post by R3B3L » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:47 pm

well when i fire my first shots at a enemy they ussually land so up untill the first guy i shoot at kills me i am about 90% but then the game actually starts and I ussually have around 25-30%. :shrug:

Lately i have been hovering around 30 +/-

Eviscerator
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by Eviscerator » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:13 pm

Dang Rebel your first shots hit? I'm the exact opposite, my first 3 to 5 shots never register, its like I load the first 3 bullets in my clip as blanks...

Fish

Post by Fish » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:26 am

I'm almost always shooting 36% accuracy. Sometimes a little more.
"There are three types of people in this world, those who can count, and those who can't"

GN85

Post by GN85 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:38 pm

With MP40/Thompson i get between 28 and 40. With flamer i get ohh I dono, 600 percent? :flame:

DHM

Post by DHM » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:53 am

Eviscerator wrote:So is there a built in max accuracy one can get with a sub machine gun? Long ago a friend of mine tested on etpro and found while shooting a totaly stationairy target he was getting about 47%. Just curious if an "accuracy cap" actualy exists for smg's or not...
Caught a screen shot on Hydrodam earlier that puts this theory to rest at least...

All at stationary targets/snipers before you all go accusing me of hacking! Finished on 58% for the level as well, probably the highest I've ever had.