organised QW games

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
ChairmanMao

organised QW games

Post by ChairmanMao » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:38 pm

hallo,

one of the problems I have with QW is that often the only server i wanna play on (BBA's) is empty, so I dont play on it, and since i enjoy the social side of playing, i then go back to BBA1. thus, i never play on QW and never learn it and hence, never play it.

thus i was wondering if BBA could set up some times - maybe once a month or so, when a lot of BBA admins and regular players like me will be on, so we can be guaranteed the server will be full of cool friendly players that we know and who are willing to help out and give advice, that way we can learn what to do

just an idea...

kinda like a BBA party on the QW server...maybe u lucky BBA'ers already do this, but it'd be cool to make it public (to us regulars)

HughJorgan
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by HughJorgan » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:47 pm

That's weird, I can hardly ever get on the QW server without a 10 or 15 minute wait because it's full. Time difference, I guess.
BBA - Be there or be nowhere!

ChairmanMao

Post by ChairmanMao » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:52 pm

guess so, brits vs yanks i guess, often completely empty for me - i gotta get up early and try it out

Mutt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Mutt » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:57 pm

Or stay up late -- its usually packed by 10pm GMT ;)

Zeus
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by Zeus » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:32 pm

HughJorgan wrote:That's weird, I can hardly ever get on the QW server without a 10 or 15 minute wait because it's full. Time difference, I guess.
Same here, our daytimes it slows now to maybe 12 players, but hardly ever empty even with the IP changes.

M13
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by M13 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:48 am

Hey, I'm usually on one of the two QW servers on Sundays by about 2pmGMT. If you can stop by... I'll help anyone who ask's for it.

Voip is down right now, mic went south on me. Will be gitting a good one in a few weeks. Helps having someone in the family in the sound business.

They are right, during the day (here) it's not always full. Since I work nights I play during the day. (when I can)

Hope to see you around! QW is a LOT of fun!!!