GH:2

Any other games, PC, Xbox, PS2, Whatever.
Atrocity
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

GH:2

Post by Atrocity » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:37 pm

comeon ... admit it... if you've played Guitar Hero 2 you liked it lol
the friggen game's like crack, you just can't put it down.
just sent my xbox 360 in to get it repaired... cuz it crapped out for no apparent reason, hell i treat that thing better than my sisters :mad: , but i bought it anyway...

just got back from standing in front of the displays playing it at Walmart, for an hour :wtg:

Hammer137

Post by Hammer137 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:41 am

how long have you had your Xbox? Personally I opwn the Guitar Hero 2 game and I admit it is addicting and fun. but once you get to the stage where its so insanely hard that you just get pissed off and you like smash your guitar, then it's kinda stupid. I managed to beat all the songs on HARD but only managed to get 2 sets of Expert done. My GHII now sits aside in favour of Forza 2.
BTW: whats your gamertag Atro?

Atrocity
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by Atrocity » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:01 am

lets see...
got my 360 back in October i think, basically the first thing i bought after getting my job lol. a couple of my pals are freakishly good at it though... and have completed a good chunk of it on expert, which was kinda scary to watch lol

i've gotta get a wireless connection set up for mine though :hmph: but when i managed to connect it in my living room for a couple days i made up an SC Atrocity account. no idea what the sc is suppossed to stand for... but eh, it happens.

Kweegwin666

Post by Kweegwin666 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:29 am

i played it at a friends house, since i dont have 360. it was ok, i didnt think it was that great. kinda got boring after a while. i would much rather play CoD2.