Recommendations

Name says it all.
Saltpepper

Recommendations

Post by Saltpepper » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:44 pm

I was wondering if anyone that I usually play with would recommend me to YG, I would dearly love to be in it before I ship out to Iraq.

If 999 was to take a look at the people from Yg, or regular <{BBA}> he might think it would be ok.

I don't know if 999 will go beyond the rules on this one.

I believe I have a few people who will vouch for me.

Bloodbayne
Kweegin
Atroc
ity
Palmtree

That's it right now, those are they people I've tried to stick around with now and then.

I've found this to be possibly the most welcoming, and friendly server and clan to date.

I think I could positively influence this clan by being just a fun person as some have already seen.

In all seriousness, I would love to be part of this clan. If it happens that I can't join at this point in time; then I will continue my efforts at a later date. (When I am on leave).

As always,
Saltpepper

filoufelin
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by filoufelin » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:23 am

:chin: Why are u going 4 young guns when u ar clearly over 21.(going 2 iraq,then u should be old enough to apply 4 bba membership and not a young guns)but hey u decide,ive seen u play a couple of times and u obey the rules,do the obj...wish u luck! and i hope killing u again and again real soon lol :wtg:

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bloodbane » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:37 am

FYI...In the US you only need to be 18 to be in the military.

filoufelin
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by filoufelin » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:02 am

:shrug: oups :lmao:

Hammer137

Post by Hammer137 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:39 am

hey saltpepper, ive played with you on the #2 server a few times.

READ THIS http://www.bbaservers.com/modules.php?n ... topic&t=14

fill out an application and best of luck to you :wtg:

Saltpepper

Post by Saltpepper » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:07 pm

Lol thanks guys, Yea well I deceided to do Delayed Enlistment. So when I ship out I will be a E-3, or Private First Class (PFC). I'll fill that application out again, hopefully get in contact with 999 today.

R3B3L
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member
Location: Filming 3 naked men in a cow pasture holding their whiffleball bats

Post by R3B3L » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:54 pm

Better get that in writing, when I went through that you had to have brought another guy in with you to get e-3. Recruiters are tricky and very good at there job. If it's not in ink it don't mean :shit: :salute:

Cannon63

Post by Cannon63 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:39 pm

And another thing...make absolutely sure that you stay on top of your records...medical, dental, and personal. As rebel said...make sure everything is documented..T's crossed...I's dotted. Especially you medical records. When I retired, I made sure my medical records were ship shape...(hehe Brad). Good luck dude and "Go Get Some"!!.

Saltpepper

Post by Saltpepper » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:33 pm

lol trust me, I've got it under control. My Uncle, and a few others will be there for me. High Command family rules. :lol:

TuxRacer

Millary Age

Post by TuxRacer » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:05 pm

In the UK you get married and/or join army at 16. But you cannot vote until 18. However, there is a rukle about under 18 goign to a war zone. recently a UK soldier at 17 was sent to Iraq teh day after his 18th birthday.