Rainbow Six Siege

Any other games, PC, Xbox, PS2, Whatever.
Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Rainbow Six Siege

Post by Digger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm

I've been playing this a fair amount since my son bought it for me. Decent graphics and enough operators/gadgets to keep me interested. Price is reasonable and the more you play, the more you can get more operators, skins, uniforms etc. They just released the next season today with two new operators from Australia and a new Aussie outback map. Looking forward to trying them out.
Mutt has the game now too and we've been playing a bit. Fun to watch Mutt take a sledgehammer to be back of a terrorist who's concentrating on me. WHACK! :spin:

MacRay

Re: Rainbow Six Siege

Post by MacRay » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am

Digger wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm
I've been putting my sausage stuffers to use playing this a fair amount since my son bought it for me. Decent graphics and enough operators/gadgets to keep me interested. Price is reasonable and the more you play, the more you can get more operators, skins, uniforms etc. They just released the next season today with two new operators from Australia and a new Aussie outback map. Looking forward to trying them out.
Mutt has the game now too and we've been playing a bit. Fun to watch Mutt take a sledgehammer to be back of a terrorist who's concentrating on me. WHACK! :spin:
You have a great son haha. They've done an amazing job with updating Siege over time. The game is leaps and bounds better than it used to be when it came out.
Last edited by MacRay on Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Brendajep

Rainbow Six Siege

Post by Brendajep » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:40 pm

I've been playing Rainbow Six Siege lately. It's a fun game -- feels like a cross between Insurgency and CS:GO, with an emphasis on destructible environments.

It's got a free weekend until Sunday, and it's on sale for the next 48 hours. Anyone want to try it out?

Nancytwero

Rainbow Six Siege

Post by Nancytwero » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:50 am

Hello WCK, Just letting anyone who may be interested know, Siege is on sale today. 29.99 for the whole game not the starter package and 47.99 for the game with the season pass. Lets get sieging

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:09 pm

TJHooker now has this game too and we've been doing 3 man squads. Looking forward to much killing!

Gagne

Post by Gagne » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:58 am

Do you guys focus on getting as good as possible at playing one character or do you try to be versatile?

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:50 pm

We main some of the characters but we try to use quite a few. We mostly do T Hunts...PVP no so much.

Mutt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Mutt » Sun May 31, 2020 3:28 am

This game needs a flame thrower.

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bloodbane » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:50 am

Don't they all?