RAGE

Any other games, PC, Xbox, PS2, Whatever.
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

RAGE

Post by Sissyboy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:50 am

Anyone try out Rage yet?
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 am

Its sort of a mix between the game Stalker & Fall out 3
The game play is good lots of zombies and mosters to shoot
the only thing that lets it down for me is you have to go from town to town, person to person to get your missions and you have to listen to them blab on for ages and you cant cut the conversation short. :wall:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Re: RAGE

Post by Darky » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 am

Sissyboy wrote:Anyone try out Rage yet?

Xdd yes is same that borderland too, but is good grafic and have good mods multiplayer too...is a modern game i think...is a faster game too...a map guides you when you're out of a city, but when you are inside is easy to get lost and waste time looking for an exit or a mission, that is campaigning in multiplayer is a little different you can make a campaign with two players they just have to kill your opponents and move on, yet untested or treat other multiplayer game mode because from what I saw has several ways to play a game ... is much improved in terms of graphic details ... . as I think over time will improve other things, the arms also are good, some novel and I'm still waiting .... 3 ..... bateffield not recommend this game if you really depends on the taste of each to .... while we play in QW and left 4 dead 2:) good luck .... and remember if you do not BRINK ran well on your computer, it is very difficult for RAGE that the latter can run well .....

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

I'm sad there is no true multiplayer....

ID let me down.
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Twinttywar

Post by Twinttywar » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:16 am

It is very good that we have read the article content into an advantage. A good knowledge of this.