Jaymod is still alive!

Name says it all.
CannonFodder
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by CannonFodder » Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm

KrispyKritter wrote:"22. Fixed: g_medics(cvar) now permits only Medic class to share-adrenaline."

I don't know if I like that one.
I almost never saw people sharing adrenaline, so I'm not sure that will make much difference... jaybird has never shown much love for rambo medics. I guess he wanted to give them yet another reason NOT to run off and spawn camp. :shrug:

KrispyKritter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by KrispyKritter » Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm

CannonFodder wrote:
KrispyKritter wrote:"22. Fixed: g_medics(cvar) now permits only Medic class to share-adrenaline."

I don't know if I like that one.
I almost never saw people sharing adrenaline, so I'm not sure that will make much difference... jaybird has never shown much love for rambo medics. I guess he wanted to give them yet another reason NOT to run off and spawn camp. :shrug:
I must admit to having a hard time sharing the needle. If the object-carrier is motionless or hiding, I can. But if they are running the book to the altar, say, then they seem to run right by me and my out-stretched reversed needle. I then can't catch up unless they are attacked, so I end up using the shot to catch up to defend them in either case.
KrispyKritter aka Chatty (glitchy finger) Charlie
Image(pcB)

CannonFodder
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by CannonFodder » Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Yeah, I could only manage to give adren from behind while they are standing still. Once when the engie was running, but that was only once :(

Off topic - it looks like medic 'boosting' (temp health bonus) of other players was made a integral part of Brink. Those SD guys supposedly watched hours upon hours of competitive ET play while in the design phase.

Back on topic - maybe with the big Brink buzz and this return of active mod development, ET could experience a resurgence?

:crosses fingers:
Arguing with an admin is like shaking your fist at God. There's nobody there; and if there is, he's not listening. And if he's listening, all you're doing is pissing him off..