problem players

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
mrhacker

problem players

Post by mrhacker » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:34 pm

hi
I have 2 things to talk about.
First some player by the name of matson22 kept complaining that I was a cheater just because I was owning him this morning and he would not stop if I could have I would have booted him off.I also told him to post on bba and see what kind of response he got.
second I dont know where the players from clan (off) are from but they are diffently doing some kind of mojo apearing and disappearing when I shoot at them.

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey Mr Hacker!

Always good to play with you, and great to have you on the boards.

I don't think I've played with matson22, but when someone says you are hacking because you are owning them, try to take it as a compliment! And keep owning their butt! :wtg:

You can also do a local mute if they are bothering you. If the problem continues just let one of the BBA players know when they are on, and we WILL address it. (odds are the player wont be back)

I will keep my eye out for the player, however, and have a "talk" with they player when I see the player.
I'm sure other BBA members would/will do the same.

As for the OFF clan. I wouldn't worry to much about them. They won't be a problem any longer. If you do see one on the server though, you should PM and I can relay the info to Zeus.

Once again, great to have you on the server and boards.

Don't be a stranger.

Sissyboy
Will Ban for Stroyent.

mrhacker

Post by mrhacker » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm

thanks sissy :hail:

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Hey hacker

As sissy said above

we will do our best to keep the server clean and fun for you all to play on.

you have done the right thing by jumping on the forum and venting your complaint

Like sissy said when people say your a hacker (and we know your not) take it as a compliment that your playing so good

good to have you playing with us
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

dvsOne

Post by dvsOne » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:46 pm

maybe it's all in the name!... lol. jus ribbing you, bro!
in ZEUS we trust!