1st Day on Server

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

1st Day on Server

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes, do believe this game way different from ET. I especially was laughing my bum off when I got on the spider strogg plane. I got in hit w (forward for airplanes) and after a while of just seeing the sky I got bored and when I got off BOOM!!!!! the thing crashed behind and I was being yelled at for leaving the battlefield. :lmao: Also, Teamwork is very important since I spend most of time running away from these strogg weirdos who kept following me every where I go. After playing training for 3 times I finally passed it. :wtg: There is two problems I do not like about the way the game was setup. 1 Chat.- This is very difficult to do since in ET v-2-1 is I need a medic, but in QW v-7 is the strogg call for medic. I kept calling the wrong commands cause the key is too far away on my new keyboard. :wall: 2. Turrets.- These things are a pain in the bum to destroy or get around, I kept dieing cause I was trying to nade it. I got so desperate once that took a strogg spider helicopter and suicide bombed it into the thing and died in the attempt. Anyway this game is still fun, but from what I see I will be a follower for a long time in the server. I mean how come nobody told me that the weird strogg thing that I am suppose to blow up is underground I kept running around above trying to dodge bullets from a turret. :lol:
Last edited by dickcheneyhunting on Fri May 01, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 am

hang in there bro

Rebind your keys to match ET.

That helps a load!
Will Ban for Stroyent.

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Fri May 01, 2009 8:14 pm

I am not used to teamkill being on. I lost count on how many people I team killed on the server with a grenade. Thanks to those the people for having the patience to not freak out on me. :hail: Wow I did not know teamspeak was allowed, I would have ordered a headset (microphone and heaphone) if found out earlier. Anyways I like that most of the maps were the orignal ones which made it easy for me to know where to go and the teamwork after I got the hand of who to shoot picked up. I would defintly recommend to those of you who still are wondering whether to buy this game or not to try it. Just remember teamkill is on, so do not shoot a panzer rocket while your teammates are nading the tank. :eew: