Mess With there head shots!

Name says it all.
RipSix
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Mess With there head shots!

Post by RipSix » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:50 pm

I Hadn't played server #2 much but i have been switching it up the last few days and thought ? Hmm wouldn't it be nice if every now and then more people played server #2 ? now not that im crying or anything or asking the addms to do anything but here is a thought at random with out warning the servers got swapped number # 1 become Number # 2 and #2 became #1 ....

I know that would be a hassle and take Tech time and proly freak people out etc and soforth... as i said before this isn't a suggestion or a request, but just a funny thought... after all it came to me in a dream after i ate a grilled Tuna on rye sandwich last nite..
My Eyes Have No Feelings for You!

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Why do you post in blue, it makes it hard to read? :huh: or maybe you don't want it to be read. :chin:

-999-
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member
Location: Strangled, pounced, boomed, hit with concrete and somehow on fire with pipe bomb under me

Post by -999- » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:00 pm

Removed the blue color as that's a pain to read against this background. Technically we did that once as #2 was originally our main server (Gamespy) and #1 was our secondary (Customs). Probably not going to happen, as 2's built more for players who don't want to play with quite so many, like myself.

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 pm

-999- wrote: Probably not going to happen, as 2's built more for players who don't want to play with quite so many, like myself.
Or for those that have lag problems when there is 2 many peeps on the server. :lmao:

RipSix
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by RipSix » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:52 pm

dickcheneyhunting wrote:Why do you post in blue, it makes it hard to read? :huh: or maybe you don't want it to be read. :chin:
Nah just wanted to be a pain in the arsh to some one besides my girl friend mehehe
My Eyes Have No Feelings for You!

ChairmanMao

Post by ChairmanMao » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:48 pm

aha, I wondered what the customs server was, that is mentioned on the BBA board of some maps.