Join (BBA) app

Read the application guidelines here FIRST, also want to check on your app, or ask a question, heres the place.
RaDiaNTTTT

Join (BBA) app

Post by RaDiaNTTTT » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am

hello there name is David, i live in the US in TEXAS and i have played RTCW since 2001 then moved to ET wen i started in the SSSS clan we played matches all the time and it was for small sums of money or just for bragging rights. i have a TON of Exp in the game and knowledge of game and how it works and how to complete all old maps blind and new maps im getting use too very fast! i have had 30k xp then it reset coz of re-install. but i would like to try out for server admin or something close to that position i have all day 7 days a week to monitor the server and to get to know everyone! i have TS and VENT and ect. i have a pretty popular stream on TWITCH.TV iTzRaDiaNT_TV@twitch.tv.com. CHECK IT OUT!!! thanks i hope to hear from you soon! and look forward to joining the elite! of BBA!! thanks for your time! :flux:

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Join (BBA) app

Post by bloodbane » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:23 am

I haven't been in game much lately but let me check with the guys.

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Join (BBA) app

Post by bloodbane » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:33 pm

We looked at your records and you need some more play time on our servers. Please reapply once you get some additional play time in. Thanks!