Thought I'd check this place out.

Anything You want to talk about NOT ET related. Drop in and say Hi.
jeffman12

Thought I'd check this place out.

Post by jeffman12 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:19 am

Hey, I'm a long time Quake fan (At least starting with Quake 2), and I was reminiscing about QW with a friend, did a search to see if the servers still worked, and that led me here.

A little about myself, I'm currently looking for stable work, preferably not the kind involving horses, in order to feed my hobbies and aspirations of game design. I'm from California, consider myself fairly egalitarian, and while I'm not huge on compet games, I love ones that emphasize teamwork.

I used to help run an RP community in Garry's Mod, but that really sucks. Like, really. I might go back to it, but rule enforcement is key, and that's what I like about these forums and the sound of the servers. They've got a good set of rules.

Most of the roleplaying games I play nowadays are all tabletop with a little bit of whatever I've got on steam on the side. Unless you count Warframe, don't get me started on that.

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Thought I'd check this place out.

Post by bloodbane » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:07 am

jeffman12 wrote:Hey, I'm a long time Quake fan (At least starting with Quake 2), and I was reminiscing about QW with a friend, did a search to see if the servers still worked, and that led me here.

A little about myself, I'm currently looking for stable work, preferably not the kind involving horses, in order to feed my hobbies and aspirations of game design. I'm from California, consider myself fairly egalitarian, and while I'm not huge on compet games, I love ones that emphasize teamwork.

I used to help run an RP community in Garry's Mod, but that really sucks. Like, really. I might go back to it, but rule enforcement is key, and that's what I like about these forums and the sound of the servers. They've got a good set of rules.

Most of the roleplaying games I play nowadays are all tabletop with a little bit of whatever I've got on steam on the side. Unless you count Warframe, don't get me started on that.
Nice to meet you. Glad to have you on the forums!

No stable work? No sheep? Must not be a friend of Dax :lmao:

Javarhsi

Post by Javarhsi » Mon May 18, 2015 2:38 am

What are some new updates.

kakeroo
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by kakeroo » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:18 pm

"No stable work? No sheep? Must not be a friend of Dax"

HA!