Hello there!

Anything You want to talk about NOT ET related. Drop in and say Hi.
Blaster22

Hello there!

Post by Blaster22 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm by no means new to gaming, but I am new to your community. I started playing back in the RTCW days, then jumped to ET, and played around a bit with ET:QW. Never really got into it, but I enjoy it. It's a few years old now. Does anyone still play actively? I know in the future, I'd like to get back into a clan and play with friends.

Do a majority of you play ET:QW or ET?

mono
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by mono » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello from a fellow former RTCW player. All ET now, never got into QW myself but quite a few in this community are enjoying it.

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bloodbane » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Depends on the time of day but generally speaking QW is more active. It is currently a full house.

Welcome to the community!

Blaster22

Post by Blaster22 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:46 pm

I noticed it was pretty full. I'm rusty and I need to get my configs tweaked, and mess with my sensitivity. I'm getting some network hiccups I am noticing, though. Probably my end.

EvelynTew

Hello there

Post by EvelynTew » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:45 am

Hi all just thought id post a Hello i was a long time lurker on the old site but never posted on the forums, but i thought i would here its nice talking to fellow traders.

Any Active Droid engineers here?

Lanfearr

david99

Re: Hello there!

Post by david99 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:35 am

Hey there,

I'm new to this community and excited to join fellow gamers on this platform. While I've been gaming for a while, I'm looking for a fresh start and a community that's active and engaged. I've had experience with games like RTCW, ET, and ET:QW, and I'm curious if there are still players actively enjoying these games. My ultimate goal is to find a clan and play alongside friends. Looking forward to connecting with all of you!