william gates

Anything You want to talk about NOT ET related. Drop in and say Hi.
kloud

william gates

Post by kloud » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:55 am

I dont know what issue you have with me william but ive done nothing to offend you. So please stop sending me ingame invites that contain nasty words. Also if you do have an issue with me for some illogical reason,Why dont you ignore me like an adult would? It's a shame a 19 year old is telling a grown man like you how to deal with a situation in which you dislike someone in a mature manner. As for you all bba, had some great games on your server, but please keep all of your admins inline. The fact that one of your admins is acting this way doesn't look good on you as a clan overall. Don't take that the wrong way because I do care about the number of etqw players, and since its very little of us left we should all try to get along.

So william ignore me if you have an issue for some reason only god knows, stop sending me nasty freind invites, and for goodness sake man clean up your behavior in this small community. none of you bba have had any issues with me for violating the rules of your server, so i hope you can talk to william about his behavior.

btw william how did you get my account? you are using my account to send profanity filled invites to people who then rage at me for what you've done?

Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Swatt » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 pm

The world is filled with all kinds & our little community is probably down to 100 or so...which probably exasperates any diversity. I'm not a fan of in game harassment or forum flaming, you can only control what's in your power to control, and let the rest of the world slide by...see you around the contaminator.

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Hey Kloud
Sorry you feel you are being miss treated by 1 of our BBA admins.
We try our hardest to keep BBA clean & fun
We would be the strictest server for QW but i am good with that.
It keeps all the asshats off our server.
I have played with you a few times and have never had an issue with you
If William has done what you have said ???
Then you should at least have some sort of proof of it ?
There is no way in hell we are going to take any sort of action against a clan member on the say so of someone posting on our forum without any sort of proof.
if he has done what you say.
Then a simple screen pic of the offence would be needed for us to speak to him about it.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

kloud

Post by kloud » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 pm

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Cloud ... sort=3&o=0

There is ur proof, and as u can see on the left hand side how many nicks ur clan member created in order to spam me nasty messages. This is truly embarrasing for a good clan such as yours to house such members especailly when this grown man must act this way towards a teenager when Ive done nothing to the man. I even messages the guy in the SD forum and he said he just doesnt like me? i dont know if your fellow member takes drugs or is psychologically challenged but please I beg of you BBA tell him to leave me alone.[/img]

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:17 am

Well not William_gates, just William_
I have no idea how many names he goes by :shrug:
Have never seen a William_ on at anytime ?
Do you have a link to the forum where he tells you he just hates you ?
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

kloud

Post by kloud » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:55 pm

here is an image from the forum. it was a private message after I found out he was the one downgrading my reputation for no reason. I try to ask why and your fellow clan member sends me nasty message that dont answer my questions.
http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Cloud ... sort=3&o=0

I think you can assume he dislikes me from the way he is acting. I know its wrong to jump to conclusions based on my previous post as to whether william is private messaging me nasty words in GAME, but ask yourself this, how many people besides william would create an account named william_ , and SPECIFICALLY send me insults?
I know your just trying to be sure but I think you know it was him. there arent many of us left in this game so I think its obvious we will know who is making a new nick.
Now if this post doesnt convince you otherwise I dont know what to say, but i can assure you I wouldnt be going through all this trouble if your fellow clan member wasnt hindering my in game fun. Just tell him to leave me alone.

William_Gates
Clan Member
Clan Member

your smurfing

Post by William_Gates » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:02 pm

so calm down and stop sending me those stupid messages in the game. From what you wrote in constact I can provide info and you spamming my account with inflammatory shit does not work in your favor.

so calm down you dork and donate money to the clan first.

we dont do freebies here.

William_Gates
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by William_Gates » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:04 pm

also, I never sent you invites.
you're not even on my friends list so stop lieing.
Donate 500 dollars and maybe I'll thinking about it.

William_Gates
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by William_Gates » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:07 pm

also, your photo bucket picture isnt even me you dork. I am Willaim_Gates not even close to your images.

William_Gates
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by William_Gates » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:09 pm

WTF. morons. I am William_Gates. Stupid people need not apply.

Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Swatt » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm with Him on this...there is no way to qualify the accounts. They could be Wild Bill, or they could be one of his fan club spoofing a similar name...also image caps don't mean much in this age of digital imagery. We don't condone bullying, but by the same token without a neutral party its really difficult to weigh in on a "he said, she said" argument (I'll let you decide who gets to wear the pants :chin:).

Diehard
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Diehard » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:15 pm

Well guys this does not seem like a very adult way of handling this! If William had nothing to do with this then just say so and see if you can figure out who it is on the server that is doing this! Calling people names is not going to help or accomplish anything.

*LOCKED* :attention: