Balls

Anything You want to talk about NOT ET related. Drop in and say Hi.
Ballsout
Clan Member
Clan Member

Balls

Post by Ballsout » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am just dropping a note to say hey. I have been useing your server for well over a year. I am not the most skilled player but I try to play fair. If I offend anyone in my play let me know. I ussually don't talk alot on the derver because I type slow and ussually play after the wife goes to sleep(cpu is in the same room). I have been on vacation during the holidays and therefore playing alot more. I have two kids been married for 14 years and in my 40's. Your server is great and I hope people continue to play as I have enjoyed the game play and players, except the for the ETPLAYERS that hack.......three shoot kills all the time. Funny they leave once BBA get on the site. Anyway thanks guys and see you on the game.

BALLSOUT

ferapont
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by ferapont » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:35 pm

you must be pretty even tempered to have the computer in your bedroom and play ET while your wife sleeps. if im not on ts, i swear up and down and yell at the top of my lungs while i play.

been fun playing with your balls. :lmao:

septime
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by septime » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Welcome Balls. :wtg:
Don't forget to get on Teamspeak.

Ballsout
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Ballsout » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm

downloaded teamspeak just now, not sure how to get it open. I saved the passwords and saved a desktop icon. when I click it is swirls and nothing. I also tried to get in on the ts et icon on bba but it shows locked and asked for passwords the ones given to me by TS didnt work. I will get on the game and see if I have any better luck. Any help will be appriciated.

Very even tempered, with a heavy throw both ways. So, I try to not get too mad.

Mutt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Mutt » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Ballsout wrote:downloaded teamspeak just now, not sure how to get it open. I saved the passwords and saved a desktop icon. when I click it is swirls and nothing. I also tried to get in on the ts et icon on bba but it shows locked and asked for passwords the ones given to me by TS didnt work. I will get on the game and see if I have any better luck. Any help will be appreciated.
Make sure you downloaded and installed version 2 of Teamspeak, not version 3. The protocols for each version are not compatible.

Ballsout
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Ballsout » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:56 am

I made sure it is TS 2. But I notice on the tutorials on youtube when you open it there is a three section screen that appears for connection. Mine shows a TS screen, it disappaers, and then nothing. Any ideas?

Ballsout

Caroline20
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Caroline20 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 pm

:angel:
Repair the Septimer

mAecrAes
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by mAecrAes » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Not sure what that would be balls, but what OS are you running? If it's windows 7, ts2 may need to be run in compatibility mode. I'm not sure, just guessing here.

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:40 pm

:lmao: I didnt know that everyone could talk on ts now :wtg:
Super cool ,i miss Grunty singing me a couple of songs ,they helped me in the past for some quality bedtime.I don't sleep verry well since then :lol:
IF YOU'RE NOT BEHIND OUR TROOPS,PLZ FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:45 pm

bibizz944x wrote::lmao: I didnt know that everyone could talk on ts now :wtg:
Super cool ,i miss Grunty singing me a couple of songs ,they helped me in the past for some quality bedtime.I don't sleep verry well since then :lol: