Try to remember that first time...

Anything You want to talk about NOT ET related. Drop in and say Hi.
Venze
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Venze » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh that was many years ago, maybe about 4 or 5 years ago. I was getting the game cause it was free and i had just played Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and i liked it.

Back then i alwasy looked for servers with many users, and BBA always came in the top and i joined them. I alsow think back then xp was resetted after 8 or was 10 hours, so it was prety good, i could play at night and go to sleep and next morning i would still have my xp.
Well i loved the server so i applied for my first gaming clan, and got it, been in BBA since, and never been in any other. And i probely be a BBA til the day it close or i die. But as Grunt i could name many players over the year, alot of them are no longer in BBA but there is still a few left from my young days. And there is alot of new members i dont know but maybe one day i will.
The wise word from MadMaz: 192 is behind a fucking router!

BAYMAN
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: How the GrUnt came to BBA. pg 3

Post by BAYMAN » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 am

I joined because of my brothers they were great peoples and I couldnt find a server that was like BBA (BROTHERS FOR LIFE) Zeus is the greatest of all he is and always be the number one brother. Cant say enough about BBA people they always was the best I got kicked when I first started years ago because of a hack and they excepted me back and made me their brother how great is that.

Bayman

sorry grunt but like your story so much had to put it with mine

GrUnt wrote:One more thing can't for get Rino and Blood they were also guys I knew I had to go after. Great peeps as all of your are as well. :hail: :wtg:

I also want to give a shout out to Dax who help me become a better admin. Just a simple thing that we all forget somtiems - Treat people how you would like to be treated on the server.

Most of all I want to thank Zeus for his friendship no matter what.

Thank you and look forward in 2012 to see my friends online and kicking butt. Just go Easy on Uncle GrUnty - I still can't get that moving let to right down yet :shrug: :wall:

Thanks My friends,
Tommy aka GrUnt
James P Richart

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:03 pm

ha ha ....just find my first post :lol: sweet memories.....
bibizz944x wrote:Hi everyone ,just want to say hi,i enjoy playing on your servers .I play mostly on bba2 server with filoufelin .please don't kick me if i look like someone who dosent know how to play,i've just started playing wolf since a month as ''Bif Bertaga''. well i hope to see y'all on the field ,let's start the bbq!!!!!!!!! :wtg:
I have almost forgot,i started playing as ''Bif Bertaga'' and was only playing with the flamer because i was no good enough to shoot anything :lmao:Btw tks because no one kicked me because i didnt know how to play at that time,BBA's are the best :wtg:
IF YOU'RE NOT BEHIND OUR TROOPS,PLZ FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.

madmaz
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by madmaz » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 pm

OH I guess it was around 2003 not many Clan Members at that time. A guy I worked with got me playing the game. We would search for servers and we game across this one. Only server I have played on from that time forward. Was in the Clan for awhile and left. Back then left again. Many many great times.
Baseball is wrong: Man with four balls cannot walk.