Password for the Test Server

Need help? Or just want to chat about your rig.
fatanky
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Password for the Test Server

Post by fatanky » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi guys, I've been away a while....still been paying my dues! How do I get on the BBA 1 Test Server? I need a password, is that all? How do I get a password? I went on the old BBA but seemed to be all Bots? Wanna get back gaming soon as possible, can anyone help please?
Ma head hurts, ma feet shtink, and ah don't love Jesus!

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Password for the Test Server

Post by bloodbane » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:06 am

fatanky wrote:Hi guys, I've been away a while....still been paying my dues! How do I get on the BBA 1 Test Server? I need a password, is that all? How do I get a password? I went on the old BBA but seemed to be all Bots? Wanna get back gaming soon as possible, can anyone help please?
Yardy is organizing the test server. He would be the man to speak to :wtg:

fatanky
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

BBA Test Server

Post by fatanky » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Thanks dude, how do I contact Yardy please?
Ma head hurts, ma feet shtink, and ah don't love Jesus!

yardy_da_truck
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

test server

Post by yardy_da_truck » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 am

Hello,

I have spent some time trying some new things on the test server. It is actually exactly the same as the BBA server #1 unless someone is there changing the settings. Most of the settings go back to default when the map changes. The only things that 'carry over' for now are the ammo starting amount and the clip which are increased for the MP40 and the Sten.

Eventually several settings will be changed to stay permanent on the test server. One is the gravity setting which will be set to a lower amount (but not so low as to 'float') and the rate of fire which will be set to a faster rate between bullets. All of the settings will be discussed by the BBA crew that is currently involved with the experiments to decide which ones to change and by how much.

You aren't missing too much there right now. Sometimes there will be 1 or 2 people there while adjustments are being made but otherwise it remains empty with just bots. You will have a lot more action with real people on BBA #1 for now. It isn't a secret place and you are more than welcome to be there. It was made with a password so that people didn't confuse it with the main server and click on it by mistake from the online server selections.

If you decide to check it out, send me a message here on the website and I will gladly send the password to you. Later at some point I will just make a general announcement with the password when it isn't so experimental there. Be aware of the fact that the games may restart at random or settings may change abruptly without warning. Other strange things may happen as some of the more obscure settings are changed. The server may also lock or crash without warning. Any of the above abnormalities will only occur if someone is there at the same time and making changes to the server.

-yardy