\m/ All Things METAL \m/

Seen a good movie lately? Or even a real crappy one? TV shows you love? Music
bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 am

Look at these little ''prodiges'' :eek: jUST A KID :mad: i PLAYED FOR YEARS and still play sometimes and if you give me to drum sticks and a headphone like ,there is 99.9 % of chances that the kid beatz me all the way up :wall: :lmao:
AT first ,he is not right on timing (tight) he missed a pass at 3:40 but after that when the solo start....omg :hail: The litle ''bazdart'' just blow the place up and this with all the distractions around :wtg: Look at 3:48 and at 4:37 :music3: ,....he just rolled that down and up ,at 5:35 of that song when there is a little break(Where do we go....)look at the hiat skills already at is age with the 1/2 (half ) of times hitting his tums while doing the rest of the beat in 4/4 times,those who played music knows what i'm talking about .....doing a 4/4 times beat and just hitting a 1/2 half of times on 1 tum whitout scrapped your 4/4 rythim is already difficult for someone who is not so bad at drums ,but he does it plainty of times and on every freaking parts of his ''kithen Set'' The roll down pass at 5:35 and the last pass that surprised me was at 5 :46 .....verry hard and tricky to get it on the half times like i said b4 without making sounding the end of the song all screwed up but he did perfectly....better than i would do ,that'S for sure.

[youtube][/youtube]

This one got my my attention because i'm not able to play that one in one shot without making mistakes(hitting a rim or....) and there is that cute little Asian girl girl who play's it on a smaller set then i used to play with :doh: + That's the kind of technical drumming skills that i'm looking to play maybe one day :hail: I can play it , you wont notice the missing pass cause i'm able the make one almost identical in case of emergency but to play's it like she did ......she must broked her parents hears verry often times :lol: K enough bla bla ''Monsieur'' let's roll :wtg:

[youtube][/youtube]

For the last one .....here again cause she's beutyfull even if she's a bit young (she'll become a beutyfull women later :lol: ..pervert B!b!) and she 's really starting to p@#$%?& me off cause i can't play that one like her :cry: Seriously ,even on my ''Band hero'' i just can't :wall: Threre is to much half of times on that song and tricky double bases pedals pass in there ,on a real drum i will play something less complicated but you wont say hey this guy don't even know that sound,there will be some ''nuances''pardon me my french ''Monsieur'' (Differences) just in cause that your french is has good as my english,but at ''Band Hero'' at expert i swear that don't even plays it more that 30 sec max without being ''B00ed'' and saying to myself ...... hey f@#$% it, let's play that song ,it's a better one,,just the ''easy part at 38-40 sec......... :lol:......i can't play it so long without missing :doh: :lol: Lame I'M , oh yes :lmao: Let's roll again with her,btw i'd like to have a gf like that one :lol: :wtg:

BTW when i say that i can't play it ,it means if you give me the sticks in the hands and says ok B!b! play that song first shot,welll i wont but if you give me a day or 2 .....pppppffffffff.THe fingers in the nose my friend :lol:

Enjoy my jalousy........ :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Or should i say : I want to believe to drum like them 1 day :wtg: [/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:44 am

Want to see what B!BI'z doing sundays mornings......listenening some metal :wtg:

[youtube][/youtube] :lol:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:55 am

Is it a bad thing that I called you "Monsieur"? I meant no insult, brother.

So I like the Bullet drummer best! Best sound, liked her skill (making it look easy), best song choice. Once upon a time I was a musician. I would think playing 4/4 would be easier than playing some odd time sig, no? I mean I like some oddly timed music, like nearly all Rush songs are odd like that. There's a metal band that almost never plays 4/4. I can't think who they are with the ETHS you posted playing in my ears. NICE ONE, B!

And we need more videos of BiBi rockin' out! :D

We got a new housemate tonight. Headbanger. Drug addict. Probably crawling with bedbugs, too. But he had a Slayer shirt on and liked my Lamb of God shirt I have on. While folding my laundry, I showed him my Tryptikon shirt and he said he never heard of them. Celtic Frost? No? He told me about a band called Man Must Die which I have never heard of. So already an exchange of metal in my house. Yes! So in honor of this rare metal exchange in my house tonight, let's just check out some Tryptikon and Man Must Die, eh?

Tryptikon - Shatter (They are live here this weekend and I can't go. :mad:)
[youtube][/youtube]

Man Must Die - How The Mighty Have Fallen
[youtube][/youtube]

Bonus Track! A video that just makes you go, "Huh?"

[youtube][/youtube]

SirPing

Post by SirPing » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:26 am

i enjoyed your jalousy
and this awesome music videos! :hic:
revenge achievement..

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 am

Welcome to this thread, SirPing. Glad you are enjoying it! Feel free to post anything metal here yourself. :supz:

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 am

OhMyHead wrote:Is it a bad thing that I called you "Monsieur"? I meant no insult, brother.
Au Contraire mon ami :lol: I found that funny that you called me ''Monsieur'' my friend :wtg: I imagine your metal mugg face saying that with a ''Snobby Frenchy'' prononciation ''Monsieur'' :lol: :wtg: BTW i've already posted some Man Must Die B4 fiew back post sowhere,i meant no insult ''Brother'' :lol: !Shake OMH ,WAKE UP WAKE UP !! :lmao: J/K but :lmao: , now i imagine you saying ''Brother'' with the Hogan style :lmao: ...Ah ggzzz i got to go to bed b4 saying much stupidities :lol:

I'll post good **chips** to hear tomorow :wtg:

B!bi !!!

Edit BTW Man Must Die got the craziest double bass drummer player ,one of the fastest i've ever heard :wtg:

@SirPing ........ICE CREAM ..........mmmmmmm

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 am

Here's a poorly lit and poorly sounding Man Must Die video of nothing but the drummer!

Now, tonight's Scooter Tunez are brought to you by the letters H, A, R, and D, and the number 666.

The Agonist - Sentient [ Eye AND Ear Candy! ]
[youtube][/youtube]

Chimaira - Try To Survive [ This one's a bit repetitive but it sounds great turned up LOUD. I think this guy's got one of the best voices in the biz. VFX or not. Plus we've got hot cartoon chicks. With swords! \m/ ]
[youtube][/youtube]

And 51 seconds of noisy noisy goodness. It will fry your braaaaain. Brutal Truth - Attack Dog [ Goodness after 29 seconds. :lol: ]
[youtube][/youtube]

METAL UP YOUR WAZOOOOOOOO!

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:07 pm

It's the Guiness Book of World Records winner for shortest music video!
It's 48 still images followed by an explosion. Metal!

Brutal Truth - Collateral Damage
[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 am

OhMyHead wrote:
The Agonist - Sentient [ Eye AND Ear Candy! ]

METAL UP YOUR WAZOOOOOOOO!
:wtg: It's not her WAZooooo that i will ''metal up''I will do something up ''but not metal :lol: if only i can get my hands on her :lol:

ImageImage

She like green hair too :lol: If only shecould looked at me like that one time ,then i'Ll die in peace Image

[youtube][/youtube]

ImageImage

MMMMMMM..........A really...really cute women like that who sing like this....anytime man :wtg: Image

BTW She'married to one of the ''Slipknot'' member :mad: LUcky ''bLasterd''

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Go see the ''Rock Band'' Expert Drum video about the next one and just try to follow it just with your eyes :eek: :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

''Rock Band'' :lol: Here's the link :wtg:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRQgWWbHMvI

Next one....Image

[youtube][/youtube]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image

And don't forget ......... Image

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:17 pm

The Hatebreed is my favorite of those. Although I wish they didn't use the bright flash effect so much. Gave me a headache. Good thing I don't have epilepsy!

That Parental Advisory thing is cool! Too bad it has the Opera stuff in the corner, it would make good desktop wallpaper. Maybe I can photoshop that off. hehe

That Rock Band video is riDICulous! 0_0 You can play like that? Whoa!

I've got a Variety Pack for us here! The lyrics of the first one satisfy my inner SciFi geek nicely!

Black Sabbath - Into The Void
[youtube][/youtube]

This next one...well, this is the only song from Vio-Lence that I think actually works with the singer's weird and mostly terrible vocal style.

Vio-Lence - Liquid Courage
[youtube][/youtube]

I keep running into people who have never heard of Celtic Frost. How can this be? What forces of Light and Good have been depriving the masses of CF?? Well we'll have none of dat chit in HERE, mang!

Vader - Dethroned Emperor (Celtic Frost Cover)
[youtube][/youtube]

And finally, some Poop Metal for Nouc! :D A repeat performance here, but...what a pair of voices on her, eh? :lol:

Echoes of Eternity - Voices in a Dream
[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 am

:wtg: Liked the Black Sab. video

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?a ... FF08A3CD8C

Code: Select all

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:18 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 am

Aaaaah, you know JUST what I like, B! That little grunt of Angela's at the beginning there....makes me feel funny in mah pantaloons! To anyone lurking in this thread, hang in there for that whole Agonist song. There are like 4 mini-songs in one. You may like one or more of them.

So Bibizz, I need to thank you. My favorite bands right now are Emmure and L'Espirit du Clan, both of which were introduced to me by YOU! THANKS! \m/\m/

And a quickie here before The Walking Dead comes on. Repetative, but hard!

Primer 55 - Stain
[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:18 pm

OhMyHead wrote:
So Bibizz, I need to thank you. My favorite bands right now are Emmure and L'Espirit du Clan, both of which were introduced to me by YOU! THANKS! \m/\m/
:hail: No need to thankx me bro.
I think that this thread was made for that ........no :duh: :lol:
There is so much bands that i never heard of b4 looking at this thread :wtg:
My point is :TKX TO YOU my friend for that beautyfull Metal thread :wtg:

Btw that Primer 55 song was :wtg:
See.., never heard of Primer 55 :lol: So thank to you :hail: Hard Hard chitte there :wtg:

There is a band i founded by accident ...

[youtube][/youtube]