\m/ All Things METAL \m/

Seen a good movie lately? Or even a real crappy one? TV shows you love? Music
OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Wow, they are interviewing there like they are the most established and famous band ever. I never heard of them either! :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 am

These guys tried to friend me on YouTube tonight out of the blue. Hah! DENIED. However, they've got some talent. So I now present to you...Perma, uh, Perg...Per Something. Lots of different pieces in there, give it all a listen. And wonder if the great composers are spinning in their graves listening to this! :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:46 am

There's some talent in that cave :lol: Nice :wtg:

Here's a little band i used to listened to 10 years ago.....or more :lol: A bit more ''Hardcore'' then ''Deathcore'' but ... :duh: .........
It's sunday and my 9yo boy dosent really like that kind of music yet :lmao: not yet..... :lol: He wanted me to post an ''Eminem'' song :duh: Bahhhhh,kidz .... :lol: ....Anyway...........................................

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image

Code: Select all

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

......800 th post .......... :eek: :w00t: :lol:
Last edited by bibizz944x on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Eminem??? I think that may be a justified excuse to hit your kid in the head. :lol: *jk*

Earth Crisis = GREAT! And I especially like the message. For those who, like myself, think this is a party song, guess again.

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/earthc ... her.html#7

[youtube][/youtube]

In honor of tonight's The Walking Dead episode, how about some zombie metal!

[youtube][/youtube]

And finally, the sonig isn't that great. A few cool riffs. It's eye candy, ya know?

[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:38 pm

OhMyHead wrote:Eminem??? I think that may be a justified excuse to hit your kid in the head. :lol: *jk*
It should be one :lol: :wtg: But eveytime i listen to a metal song,he just go somewhere else or he ask for some Eminem :doh:
OhMyHead wrote:Earth Crisis = GREAT! And I especially like the message. For those who, like myself, think this is a party song, guess again.
Right on OMH :wtg: Earth Crisis is a ''Vegan'' metal band who preach by being ''StaightEdge''..... In its simplest form, ''Straight Edge'' is a philosophy of staying clean and sober: meaning refraining from using alcohol, tobacco, and any other recreational drugs. For some, this extends to not engaging in promiscuous sex, following a vegetarian or vegan diet, not using caffeine or prescription drugs.They all put a ''X'' on their back of both hands to make sure you'll see them ,that ''X'' means that they don't do drugs,alcohol and all the stuff relied to that. :eek:
You got to be really strong in your mind to be able to say that your a ''Straight Edge'' :lol:

''Zombie Metal'' :duh: :lol: :wtg: ....I like it :wtg: and for the last one... i understand what was the candy :lol: ....Few good riffs like you said.
Oh and nice little Metal addiction video there :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

And to finifh this....a little candy for myself :wtg:

[youtube][/youtube]

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:33 am

Madball: Those guitarists! Talk about HEAVY Metal! :lol:

Slipknot: Can't lose! Although I never liked that song much. I like this one, though!

Slipknot - Heretic Anthem
[youtube][/youtube]

From the WTF Department...

Korplikaani - Vodka
[youtube][/youtube]

Wodka! Wodka! Wodka!

I want to bust each and every one of those freaks in the head with a Wodka bottle.

And finally, THIS is how you cover a song!

Limp Bizkit - Faith
[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Whoa!!!!!! That .....Image song FTW!!! :lol: :wtg:

That Limp B! song.......Even in 10 years it will be good to hear it time to time,can't get sick of that song,that's definitely the kind of heavy metal ''mix'' that i just love to hear :wtg:

Vodka!!!!! :lol: Not much my style,too ''Ska'' for me ,but i did loved the variety of instrumentals in that one :wtg:

OK , my turn............. :chin: ............... :attention: ........... :lol:
I'm on that one on Drums at ''Band Hero'' .....can't get better than 91% at expert +(double pedals)......just glad i'm not a guitarist :lmao:

[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Let's be more FTW :lol: hooooowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:54 am

OVER 25,000 VIEWS!!!!

So, 91%??? Keep practicing!! You can doooooo eeeeet!
:music3:

Kohere was kicking ASS! Until about 1:30. Image Why must so many bands be SO HARD, then get all La La Laaaaa LALALA in the middle of their songs? I don't like that. What genre of music is that? Boooo!!! Image

Haha! I thought Far From Horizon was going to do that also and I yelled at my computer. :lmao: Your post got me all fired up, B! Let's see what we get when THAT happens...

So I tried to listen to mostly the drums on this one, like you said you do. Well, listen to theeeese drums! And bonus, he's one of the greatest. \m/\m/ I wonder how you'd do with this on Rock Band. :chin:

Suffocation - The End of Ends
[youtube][/youtube]

And now, our favorite metalesbian! OTEP - Possession
[youtube][/youtube]

Oh she used to be amaaaazing. Nowadays, not so much. Maybe I'm just still pissed about her sucking live. :shrug:

And finally, another awesome cover from a bunch of chicks that range from "icky" to "marginally all right I guess" looking, it's KITTIE with Pink Floyd's "Run Like Hell". When the hammer batters down the door, you better run! [ Goodness at 2:36 ]

[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:35 pm

:eek: Hell no ...i can't play like that :lol: Let's say that i'm a good amateur ,i play by ear,can't even read real notes :lmao:

Seriously ,gimme 2-3 weeks and ill play that ''Otep'' song for sure,not to hard like ''Suffocation'',that guy is a ''God'' comparing to me :lol:

Here a top 5 of the hardest song that i did perfectly when i had a band 10-15 years back in the days...Let's just say that i'm proud to say that when my son saw me last year playing those song.......(he didnt knew at the time that i was not bad at drums lol) the look in is eyes .....what a fealing man....i played so many years but never felt like that momment ....here's the songs i played that time.....it was..........

Biohazard...Punishment....ahhhhhhh sweet memories :doh:

[youtube][/youtube]

It was after thaat one from Bio. that i branged is attention, :lol:

Next one , Snapcase....they had a big influence on my drumming technics :wtg:

[youtube][/youtube]

NOw that's my baby.....i'm proud to say that i've been able to play that one on a show with only 300 peoples .....but to play this and see everybody jump ..... :shrug: The day that i finally did it at 100%,then i started thinking then i was not so bad,but my parent quikly realize that i was making to much noize :lol: You don'T know how much time it tooked me to learned the 3:40 part :lmao: about a year :lmao:

Urban D.= I played it so many times b4 beign able to play it right 100% that i can say that that song is one of the most tecnichal and difficult song that i ever did.So much different riffs ,slow, fast ,seriously i played drums about 6-7 years and just that song tooked me about 2 years to have it all without mistakes,like i said just to play the 3:40 to 4:00 part tooked me almost a year to had it right......there were no such thing like internet at the time to teach you step by step what to do :lol: Enough talk..here's my proud .............enjoy the drumming skills :wtg:

[youtube][/youtube]

That one was one of my first cover without hitting a rim :lol: old memories :duh:

[youtube][/youtube]

For the last one ..... :chin: the song i always wished to play but never been able to do it :lol: ....I tried and tried but can't figure it out again :shrug: Too strong for my little green head :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Ok ....got none tha do so .....Best show ever......Why ....First time that i made some ''boddy''''surfing''on my favorite song at the time...back 15 years ago ,approx.....next thing i know...3 mother loving guys ,the size of football players grabed me while i was about to be drop on the floor by the people in the trash,,,surprise they lift me on stage and let me sing the last chorus with the singer before the guitar solo,the 3 big godzillaz were their body guards and due to my small corpulence (5''6 and 125 lbs) and my big determination to make my place in all the chaos and being able to even stand my ground , they choosed me for that unique occasion :eek: Best mommemt ever,i will always remember the feeling ,the adrenaline rush and the fear to not prononcing the right words,...(i speak french lol)then when the solo started the group let me did the only stage dive of the evening :wtg: :eek:
I know it's not your kind but i got such a big''repertory'' in punk music,in fact i love almost all kind of music......

Sry OMH but that one is for me ,i know that you don't like Punk Rock but think about it, your about 17-18 yo you see your favorite band (at the time ) and they let you sing the chorus for about 20 sec with them :eek: I didnt slept for days after that :lmao: Anyway...here it is.....

[youtube][/youtube]

I was on stage with them from 1:59 to 2:23 ... :eek: Awsome!!!!..well for me :lmao:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:47 am

Great drumming songs, Bibi! That Bad Religion, though? I...will forgive you this...

:priest:

...because you are a good friend and a brother in...Metal. heh VERY cool they let you sing with them! They should have let you have one (or more) of their groupies, too. :lol:

Since we are stepping on the line for a minute, I'll flip around a bit and post this one. I just used it to relax enough to do some actual work on the computer.

Eths - Liquide Éphémère
[youtube][/youtube]

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 pm

:wtg: Really nice , they should play this in elevators instead of ''classy beat'' :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

ImageImageImageImageImage

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:26 am

BBA community need more people like you,tks for making our forums more attractive and easier to appreciate it,
You've always tried to put the ''Threads'' to a highest level and you always keeping finding a way to try new games,threads,stories and you give a lot of your time to improve our site and i think that eveybody is thankfull for all the job done trough the last few years , so Tkx for all the hours passed in front of your screen just to make our little existance more pleasent and funny,in my ''book'' you deserve the official ''BBA Entertainer rank or grade by excellence'',keep pushing and finding new ways to distract us .Your friend....... :wtg:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

And like i always said .......Image........so keep up with the good work !!

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:40 am

Bibi, wow! :D Thanks, man. No way in hell this thread would be this big without YOU, brother. I don't know who all these people are viewing this thread and not posting themselves. Could it be that you and me and Acid Storm are responsible for 9000 views each? :lol:

Something new, eh? Yes, it may be time. But not at the cost of THIS one. The Metal Must Floooooow.

Now, most people know that I don't care about lyrics. Which is good since most of the music I listen to is a bunch of growling and screaming and who cares what they are saying. I listen for the MUSIC. It makes me want to break things. I love a killer guitar riff. This next song has it. It's also a song about drugs. DO NOT DO DRUGS! Nearly everyone I meet these days (no exaggeration) has had their life destroyed by drugs. So please, live life with your eyes open and your mind clear if you can. With that said, this is a good song that I won't translate. :P

Brujeria - Consejos Narcos
[youtube][/youtube]

Las leyes narcos
Hay que obedezer
El brujo da consejos
Oiganme pendejos
Con gueros - si
Con negros - no
Marihuana - si
El polvo - no
Llego la troca
Cien kilos de la blanca