GASP....It's the HAXOR!

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
Khalsa

GASP....It's the HAXOR!

Post by Khalsa » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello BBA friends,

I know I've been terrorizing your servers. I don't cheat as some of you believe, I just like to win and go try-hard sometimes...like the last volcano match. Sorry for ruining the fun for you all. Thanks for not banning me and letting me play with you all. But I think you all have had enough and it's getting to the point where its neither fun for you or me. I will move on from this game so you all can play in peace. Thank you all for the fun times and great games.

Khalsa

echo

Re: GASP....It's the HAXOR!

Post by echo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Hey Khalsa, you never terrorized me. Most of the people on the server are twice as good as me and you were maybe 3 times as good so no big deal. It was always a kick to frag you every tenth time we met. :eew: Really, the onus is on a good player like you to try to keep things balanced. I don't think anyone wants you to leave but maybe use your knife when your team is totally dominating, unless it's Ward. Then please kill with extreme prejudice. :flux:

Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Swatt » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 pm

lol @ killing ward, agreed. Personally I don't care if the other player is cheating or not, but there has to be some empathy. I think the biggest reason we have remained active in the game and to this server is the universal understanding that winning/losing needs to be fun for both parties. Play on our servers all you want, but please take it down a hair...nobody cares if your great, or if your only great sometimes. Blow yourself up by baking the nade too long, strafe into a wall with the rocket launcher, throw us with diminished faculties a bone from time to time :wall:

Duhhammer

Post by Duhhammer » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Khalsa,

I will miss doing battle with you. I truly looked forward to matching up against you. I hope you reconsider, but if not, thanks for pushing me to be better!

Duhhammer

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:13 am

It baffles me how good you are. But you definitely make it hard to balance teams. I know you held back a lot. That is appreciated. Are you just as good at all first person shooters?
Will Ban for Stroyent.