Double Consecutive Ban :(

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
ponciop

Double Consecutive Ban :(

Post by ponciop » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I've just been kicked from the server twice in a row and I don't know why (my name is ponciop). After the first time I came to this site and I read other comments and I supposed I had been kicked because of entering on the offence team but after entering the second time I got kicked in 5s!

I'm sure there is a reason and I would really wanna know why.

Sorry if I have misspelled something. English is not my mother thong.

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Double Consecutive Ban :(

Post by bloodbane » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:41 am

We will have to wait for Sissyboy or Him-Again to comment on this one since they are normally online.

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Double Consecutive Ban :(

Post by Him-Again » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 am

Yes you were kicked for joining the wrong team.
I think it would of been over a few days where you kept joining offence and we would tell you the rules and then move you over to defence.
Then next day same thing. join offence tell you the rules and move you to defence
So i gather who ever kicked you that day had loss there patience and just kicked you again.
I understand your english might not be so good, but you cant hold that against us.
I have noticed that we have not had to move you around much over the last few days and we are not kicking you from the server so looks like lesson learned and all is good :wtg:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS