Greetings from the newest BBA Clan Member

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
echo

Greetings from the newest BBA Clan Member

Post by echo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello BBA'ers. I always said that I would never join a clan that would accept the likes of me but here I am :shrug: Kidding! Thanks to HimAgain and SissyBoy for inviting me to the clan! I think they only invited me because they delight in fragging me at will (quit it with the sneaky 'nades!). Seriously, I'm delighted to be in the best clan around and hope to contribute to BBA's continued success. (donations to follow once the Christmas $ shock passes) Love the server settings, all other servers feel like wading through a swimming pool.

A bit about me. I'm from eastern Canada. I work in IT. Married 36 years to my sweety. I'm an old bastard (just turned 60). I play bass in a band with one of my sons who sings. I'm not on facebook. I don't use my mic cause my wife doesn't appreciate it but I'll try to give it a go occasionally. (at any rate, I couldn't keep up with Ward's witty reparte.:lmao: )

PSST... I don't even know how to do an icarus drop so please don't ban me if I do one by mistake!

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:24 am

haha
Welcome to the clan echo.
Always good to have a decent chap join up.
Its good that your older than me. It might get Sissy off my ass about being so old :lmao: :lmao:
See you in game bud.
Press V then 9 for icarus drop. Just save it for when Sissy is trying to plant or fly :wtg:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Greetings from the newest BBA Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:26 am

Welcome aboard Cho Cho.

I bet you never thought your name would be Cho and not ECHO.

Glad to have you!
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Mutt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Greetings from the newest BBA Clan Member

Post by Mutt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Welcome aboard echo!