Hello GDF/Stroggers!

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
PeteMoss
Clan Member
Clan Member

Hello GDF/Stroggers!

Post by PeteMoss » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello BBA members!!!

Just created a forum login and will make a donation shortly. Really enjoy playing ET and the usual cast of players (e.g. HIM, Sissy, Ward, etc.) that are found nightly on US East Coast time. Sons are after me all the time about playing an outdated online game but really enjoy it.

I'm an ol timer looking to retire in a few years so my reflexes are not up to par with you youngsters! I read the rules (icuris drops, joining the defense team, no T Bagging, etc.) so I think I am up to speed. I'm sure one of you guys will give me some correction as needed.

Thanks for all the fun in ET!

-Pete

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Hello GDF/Stroggers!

Post by bloodbane » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:28 am

PeteMoss wrote:Hello BBA members!!!

Just created a forum login and will make a donation shortly. Really enjoy playing ET and the usual cast of players (e.g. HIM, Sissy, Ward, etc.) that are found nightly on US East Coast time. Sons are after me all the time about playing an outdated online game but really enjoy it.

I'm an ol timer looking to retire in a few years so my reflexes are not up to par with you youngsters! I read the rules (icuris drops, joining the defense team, no T Bagging, etc.) so I think I am up to speed. I'm sure one of you guys will give me some correction as needed.

-Pete
Welcome to the site and game!
Thank you for the donation!

ET:QW is the "new" game that we play. If you want to talk about an older game nothing takes the cake like our ET server :wtg: 2003 here we come :eek:

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Hey Pete
Great to see you join the forums :wtg:
Thanks for the donation as well very much appreciated .
Always good to get my ass fragged by you each night :lmao: :lmao:
Oh and by the way.
None of us are young either.Bar Sissy he is just a pup.
I am 53 and a lot of the regulars are older than me.
cya online bud
:camper: :rambo:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

PeteMoss
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Hello GDF/Stroggers!

Post by PeteMoss » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:20 am

bloodbane wrote:
PeteMoss wrote:Hello BBA members!!!

-Pete
Welcome to the site and game!
Thank you for the donation!

ET:QW is the "new" game that we play. If you want to talk about an older game nothing takes the cake like our ET server :wtg: 2003 here we come :eek:
My pleasure! Loads of fun and the best server for ET out there. -Pete

PeteMoss
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by PeteMoss » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:22 am

Him-Again wrote:Hey Pete
Great to see you join the forums :wtg:
Thanks for the donation as well very much appreciated .
Always good to get my ass fragged by you each night :lmao: :lmao:
Oh and by the way.
None of us are young either.Bar Sissy he is just a pup.
I am 53 and a lot of the regulars are older than me.
cya online bud
:camper: :rambo:
You're welcome. :)

You've surprised the ___ out of me on more than one occasion!!! :wtg: Just turned 58 this year and hope to join the ranks of the retired in 2 or 3 years... on the home stretch! Cya on line.