Banned?

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
mutation

Post by mutation » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Sissyboy wrote:I removed the ban for you Mutation and Kloud.
I am sorry, for being so forced. However if you are annoyed since one guy is killin over an over Im just not gonna play serous any more since I dont want this to occur again nor do i want to take the fun out of people playing. Thank you for the second oppertunity and for being kind to me. Also If you need ingame balance I have no issues if you ask me to move to the other team.
Thank you again.

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:26 pm

mutation wrote:
Sissyboy wrote:I removed the ban for you Mutation and Kloud.
I am sorry, for being so forced. However if you are annoyed since one guy is killin over an over Im just not gonna play serous any more since I dont want this to occur again nor do i want to take the fun out of people playing. Thank you for the second oppertunity and for being kind to me. Also If you need ingame balance I have no issues if you ask me to move to the other team.
Thank you again.
No no. You had convincing arguments. And someone who knows you well stuck up for you and explained how much time you have played ETQW.

My apologies.
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Swatt » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:41 pm

99/100 the offender has no idea there are complaints...being on the opposing side of a 1%er I hear the complaints as most in this small community are sheepish about calling someone out. From our perspective it doesn't matter is someone is cheating or not, owning an opposing team (60 frags in a match would definitely constitute that in my book) is fun for only one person and irritating beyond acceptable for the rest. I'm glad you had your voice here and Sissy removed the ban, but keep in mind when your playing in a social setting (not a ladder match), there is more to the game on the BBA server than ultimate domination and if that's your goal you might find the ban returns ;)