Hack and Aimbot users

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
FragMaster

Post by FragMaster » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Here's the link to the hack and a description of what it does.

*LINK REMOVED BY MOD - Linking to bots really doesnt help your cause -

If the site asks for a "random question" to view, the answer is 'gun'

If you attempt to load - your virus checker will halt the operation, but since it is a program overlay most checkers recognize it as a virus. If anybody decides to disable and load it - please let us know if it works. My original plan was to load it myself, own Champ and then force his butt off of BBA by proving that aimbots do exist, but then I thought this forum was a better idea. This aimbot does not affect the accuracy rating, and also has on/off capabilities. Nik/Ken

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 pm

If you read the forum most people cant get it to work.Then PB starts to pick up on the hack and on page 5
The guy that made it states that it no longer works anymore.
Bit of a bugger because i would like to try it just to see what it does.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Swatt » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Him he states it's no longer supported, not that it doesn't work. From the other posters, you need to install C+ before the program will work...even then there is some disagreement as to whether PB will detect it. I see x22 also has an active wall hack they are promoting as well.

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Yeah wall hacks are everywhere.
I am sure our bots use them :lmao: :lmao:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Frustrating as an admin and as a player.
Will Ban for Stroyent.

yardy_da_truck
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

wall hacks

Post by yardy_da_truck » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm

As crazy as it seems, if you stand close to a wall without going out in the open, the bots will fire at the wall where you are standing. So, in fact, the bots have a form of wall-hack indeed lol

FragMaster

Post by FragMaster » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 pm

I only put the link up to prove that bots for ETQW do exist and that they are PB proof (at first) and can be switched on and off. I never intended to promote the use of them, as I for one am the major whiner! Thanks to all at BBA for listening to my gripes. Nikubo/Ken

William_Gates
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by William_Gates » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Hello all, aimbots: there are some I have suspected but have not spec'ed or fragged(recorded).

As for the health cheat, are you sure they are not exchanging ammo for health? I've done this before while someone was shooting at me so it would seem like a health cheat to the shooter.

also there a setting you can set in your autoexec file for better hit detection, dont confuse this for aimbotting.

note that the way the game is set up is shots are sent in FPS, so what the spread of the shots the user has set, and how far apart the spread of each shot, latency/ping can effect the send/receive of a shot.

considering all this and more, the game is set up to always bounce back on the 3rd shot. Theres some tweaking here as well that can be done in the autoexec.
experiment this guys. I have seen too many players just spray shots all over the place when the opponent shoots 2 or 3 at a time to get a headshot and win.

God, if I still had my orginal settings I would share with you guys but i've reinstalled windows too many times and forgot to save it.

Just remember when I use to hyper all the time and was able to get head shots or kills within the first 2/3 shots and have a narrow window of a spread.

see u guys online.

yyyyy_MAV_yyyyy

Post by yyyyy_MAV_yyyyy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi to all,
I apologize for reviving this old post.
I will share the post in my Comunity Forums about cheats and how them Work.

http://foros.cerolag.com/f-enemy-territ ... 67577.html

In summary, the current cheats:
.Run from the web browser as a pay service (NO exe Involved)(Uses JAVA hacks and memory injection)
.They uses a configurable aim matrix to behave like a human hand (accuracy cannot be set to real 100%, because the hack became 100% Obvious)
.The aimbot can be activate while pressing a key (Is not active 100% of time)
.The hacks/cheats works analyzing and creating the game net code (is the code used by game server/client to comunicate each other) (modern hacks dont analize the game screen)
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his." (General George S. Patton)

Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Swatt » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:54 pm

Our server, much like our culture is innocent until proven guilty. This makes enforcement of any unethical behavior very difficult, if not impossible. in the years I have admin'd on the server, I think I have only kicked players a half dozen times even with a strong suspicion of guilt. The only hack I can spot when spec'ing is the wall hack, as radar will only alert you of proximity and its not 3 dimensional; the other hacks are just too subject to environmental variations.

Funny one last night when one particular GDF player's body would disappear within seconds of being gibbed. That was a new one for me, and I know Sissy saw that one as well. Was it a cheat/hack or a environmental anomaly (server, client or connection issue)?

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:02 am

Swats nicer than me. I'll get ya for showing up and killing the whole other team. I don't care if it's settings or a hack. I'll make you go away. :)
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Yeah i think if you go into your console and change all the parameters of the game to make it easier for you to kill people then that is a hack.
You can change so many settings in the game to get an advantage over others
Ever get killed by someone who empties a clip then changes to pistols in a split second and nails you
g_weaponSwitchTimeout 1

I had a heap of setting sent to me but cant be bothered typing them in ( lazy bloody Aussie )
They see it as making the game run better for them.
But that is not how the game should be run.It should be exactly the same for every player in every detail to make it fair but more importantly FUN.

William_Gates
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by William_Gates » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Hola Maverick. I hate cheats but some of the admins are a bit too innocent to do anything. No action only encourages and its not always only 1. see u ingame mavvy

Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Him-Again » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:34 am

You cant go kicking people just because you THINK they are cheating Willy.
You need proof.
Hell if i kicked all the people i think are cheating there would only be 10 people left on the server :lmao:

Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Swatt » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:01 am

I was playing yesterday briefly and ran into a situation I have never seen before....I was on Strogg and had a host near the objective. When I respawned I was immediately killed, no spawn protection by a nade from a GDF player that had more nade kills than what even seems possible. Has anyone experienced this?