Team switchers....

General ET: Quake Wars Talk
wildebeast

Team switchers....

Post by wildebeast » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:27 pm

Not to pester you guys with trivial things, but in a game where there are fewer than 6 players playing, what are the server's rules concerning those who continually switch to the winning team when they are losing?

This happens with a certain player who frequently switches to the winning side when things are tough for his team, turning a 2 human/ 2 human match into a stacked 3 on 1 match (yes it gives the other side an extra bot, but that really doesn't match up to a human player) ....

I said it was a pretty weak thing to do....they said they checked the forums and it wasn't against the rules.

Just wondering...for me a good 2 on 2 match can be just as enjoyable as a 12 on 12....at least until someone dies once too often and wants to switch mid-round :roll:

Thanks for your time

Beast

Zeus
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by Zeus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 pm

I just replied to a post about this.

dvsOne

Re: Team switchers....

Post by dvsOne » Sat May 01, 2010 2:28 pm

wildebeast wrote:Not to pester you guys with trivial things, but in a game where there are fewer than 6 players playing, what are the server's rules concerning those who continually switch to the winning team when they are losing?

This happens with a certain player who frequently switches to the winning side when things are tough for his team, turning a 2 human/ 2 human match into a stacked 3 on 1 match (yes it gives the other side an extra bot, but that really doesn't match up to a human player) ....

I said it was a pretty weak thing to do....they said they checked the forums and it wasn't against the rules.

Just wondering...for me a good 2 on 2 match can be just as enjoyable as a 12 on 12....at least until someone dies once too often and wants to switch mid-round :roll:

Thanks for your time

Beast
it happens on all servers... but some people like Maxbekker just doesn't get it even after Sissy kicks him. sometimes it gets a little frustating
in ZEUS we trust!