Remake/ifx of Fueldump

Want to make a map? Have one you made and want to test it out?
Erls

Remake/ifx of Fueldump

Post by Erls » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey,

Just figured I would post this in case you guys are interested.

Jecoliah recently (as in yesterday) reworked part of Fueldump to make it n00b friendly.

Changes:

* Made a few Minor changes to the original map using the Released Map Source File.
* Moved the East Barricade to the side of the building where the half open gate was.
* This was done due to Newbies would build the East Barricade making it dificult for Axis to defend the Depot
* Now it can be built and not hamper the Axis from defending it, which makes for Better Game Play.
* Added a ladder to the backside of that wall so the Axis can exit the area.
* Added spawns to the Garage for the Allies to Spawn in.
* Allies will autospawn in the Garage once the Side Wall at the Rear of the Depot is Destroyed.
* Allies CAN spawn at the CP anytime it is built by picking that spawn in the Limbo Menu.
* I made it where Newbies would be forced to Auto Spawn in the Garage once the Side Wall was Blown.
* Deleted all the LMS stuff AND a few models to reduce the hunkmegs_used to lessen the chance of getting the Max_Gamestate_Chars Error.
* Made bulletin boards non-destructible to save one entity count.
* Made the door to the generator room functional.

http://www.wolfmap.de/comments.php?news_id=2222

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:08 pm

from my perspective the map is fine as it is in the server. Once allies blow up side wall and main gate. Axis have to defend not only 1 side, but another as well. Also, enemy in disguise, snipers, and arty will make the defense of these entrances very difficult. This is a good idea for an allied newbie, but not so much for Axis newbies or Axis players vs. above average Allied players. Just my opinion though as a favored Axis over Allied player.