Map Requests

Map Requests - FEEDBACK ON CURRENT MAPS PLAYING.
SecondWind

Map Requests

Post by SecondWind » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Fuel Dump: I've always wondered why this map wasn't on the BBA server. It's one of the best pub maps, it can handle all the people and is one of the favorites in the ET community, even after all these years.

MLB maps: MLB makes some great maps that would fit your server well, maps like temple (great feedback) carnage, and daybreak. All of them are great maps once people figure out what do on them. Almost all MLB maps are big enough for your server.

Cortex: IMO a great map, really fun too because it's so open and there's so many places to go. The spawn camping can get bad, but usually it never goes over the top.

Venice: One of the most popular maps ever in ET, i haven't played it in years but i would love to see it on server #1.

Simtech
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Simtech » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 pm

You need to check ou t BBA #2 server. They have Fuel Dump, Venice and some MLB maps

http://www.bbaservers.com/ftopict-905-rotation.html
ImageImage

SecondWind

Post by SecondWind » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Yes, but it's also a server that never gets very populated, i don't like playing on a server with only 10-20 people.

NoucFeanor
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by NoucFeanor » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 pm

The more people that play, then the more people that will join. Random joiners mostly join servers that have higher pops. If you play it, they will come....

KrispyKritter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by KrispyKritter » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 am

SecondWind wrote:Yes, but it's also a server that never gets very populated, i don't like playing on a server with only 10-20 people.
Depends on the time of day and the day of the week.
KrispyKritter aka Chatty (glitchy finger) Charlie
Image(pcB)

Forsaken
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by Forsaken » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 pm

NoucFeanor wrote:The more people that play, then the more people that will join. Random joiners mostly join servers that have higher pops. If you play it, they will come....
I love the maps on BBA#2 but my ADD doesn't allow me to sit around a near empty server in the hopes my +1 to total players brings in the other 20 that are needed. Perhaps BBA could advertise a BBA#2 night some day during the week and see if they could get members and regulars to jump over to #2 just to bring in players.
When life gives you a lemon, squeeze it in someones eye and run like hell.