Operation Chariot

Map Requests - FEEDBACK ON CURRENT MAPS PLAYING.
OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Operation Chariot

Post by OhMyHead » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 pm

OPERATION CHARIOT 1.2.0 - DOWNLOAD MAP

In 1942 the greatest threat to allied shipping was the mighty German battleship, Tirpitz. Her vast size meant that the only dock on the Atlantic seaboard that could accommodate her was at St Nazaire.

So Operation Chariot was born, its mission to blow up the dock and neutralize the threat of the Tirpitz.

The game commences with the allies having rammed the south gate with the destroyer HMS Campbeltown. They must now attempt to destroy as many of the 6 main dockyard facilities as possible.

(Lots of working doors, ladders, the cranes can be climbed and rotated, you can cruise around on the airplane if you can hang on, this looks like fun!! Grab two detonation charges, place them, then blow them with dyno before two more can be taken. Minimum 4 objectives to blow for the win. Time is increased a couple of minutes after each objective is blown. Also, I have significantly brightened these pics so you can see better. This is a night map.)

:l33t:
Last edited by OhMyHead on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AcidStorm
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by AcidStorm » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:22 pm

:wtg: :hail:

Looks like a fat map find to me.. Nice one OMH..

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 pm

hehe No problem. Hey, High Noon is TINY. Only good for 6 vs 6. And it's 5 years old with some bugs. Plus Old West map in WWII? lol NOT. Decoder is HUGE. I don't know it and it would take a really long time to map it out right, so I'll pass on that one tonight. I have to assume that Bayraid has been on BBA servers before. Checking Antarctica Final now. It's a slippery CTF map. With a cannon like in North Pole. Kinda silly.