Whew...peeps coming out of the woodwork!

Name says it all.
Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Whew...peeps coming out of the woodwork!

Post by Digger » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:41 pm

In addition to the many many BBA I've seen dusting off the uni's, I've also seen just plain more peeps on the server. Had 16 real peeps at one point this afternoon! Good to see...let's keep it going!

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Re: Whew...peeps coming out of the woodwork!

Post by bloodbane » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:56 am

:yeah:

PeteMoss
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by PeteMoss » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Pretty amazing when you consider how old the game is and that there is still a faithful group playing. If I am not mistaken, the game was launched in 2007 which makes it just about 10 years old. My sons give me a hard time when the ET topic comes up and that I need to move onto a newer first person shooter game but I really enjoy the gameplay, scenarios, and the familiar group that shows up between 7:00 PM EST. Usually on a good night play continues until 9:00 -ish which suits me just fine.

Anyway, glad the game is still alive and doing well. BBA is still the best server out there and I think you guys for keeping the game alive!!! :yeah:

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:29 am

PeteMoss wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:45 pm
Pretty amazing when you consider how old the game is and that there is still a faithful group playing. If I am not mistaken, the game was launched in 2007 which makes it just about 10 years old. My sons give me a hard time when the ET topic comes up and that I need to move onto a newer first person shooter game but I really enjoy the gameplay, scenarios, and the familiar group that shows up between 7:00 PM EST. Usually on a good night play continues until 9:00 -ish which suits me just fine.

Anyway, glad the game is still alive and doing well. BBA is still the best server out there and I think you guys for keeping the game alive!!! :yeah:
Thank you for your support of BBA and for playing on our server! I'm in the same situation...my son has moved on to CSGo and Ghost Recon and others and tries to get me to play some of the new games, but I tell him that even though the graphics are a bit dated, I haven't found any other games with the gameplay of ET. Not bad for an (almost) 15 year old game (came out in 2003!).