It's Been Fun...

Name says it all.
TJHooker
Clan Member
Clan Member

It's Been Fun...

Post by TJHooker » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:18 pm

I took a break from the game for about a year. I must admit I have enjoyed coming back and playing it. Seeing some of the old players and running through all the old and even a few new maps. Work and school will start getting busy next week and my time for playing will decrease substantially.

I hate to rant cause it's pretty pointless but indulge me for a moment. Like most of you I have probably been playing this game for close to 10 years. It's fun, that's why I keep coming back. However, the constant artillery calls on maps by pretty much the same couple of people is brutal. I just played a map where the 2 human Axis players had over 300 kills between them. The XP was 5 to 1 for their team, unreal! Fair enough, that's the way the game is but to run out of the spawn and get killed instantly by the same person's artillery map after map after map takes the fun out of the game. I suppose hiding in one spot and calling artillery is fun for some but with XP save I don't see the appeal especially map after map after map. Try some different classes, work on your sniping skills or engineering.

Anyway, that's my rant. I only have this weekend to really indulge my ET fix then I will probably delete the game again. My teaching practicum starts next week and between that life, and such the game becomes too much of a distraction.

Great seeing you all again.

TJ Hooker

PS as to those field ops, I will continue to practice my sniping skills on you, it's the least I can do! :lmao:
"Cuff him. Then wash your hands."

bloodbane
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bloodbane » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:23 pm

always good to see you back again!

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Easy there TJ...christ it took me almost a year to talk you into getting back into the game and now you talk of leaving? No! I forbid you to delete it! If nothing else, just leave it on your machine...not like it takes up much room or that it will be updated and won't work anymore. Just come back when you get time. It's been good fragging with ya man!
Digs

KS

Post by KS » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:39 am

I took a 3 year sabbatical while I finished College and got a more relaxed work (and wife pays some bills lol), now I play every day, you will be fine :D

Now my handle is NodSaibot, I've seen some BBA members on the F|A servers :)

Mihockey

Post by Mihockey » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:53 am

You made me understand many stories up.