Plea for Pardon from the Buffalo Bad Asses

Name says it all.
BizOperative

Post by BizOperative » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:23 pm

First of all. I bow down and give MAD props to the BBA's for hosting and maintaining THE best ET server in the universe. A good friend of mine from South America was recently banned from your glorious server @ 174.34.176.202. He was banned for recruiting. Let me just say that he does not speak English at all. I'm sure he was politely warned (in English) but obviously he did not understand the warning. He loves your server. I love your server. If you could find it in your hearts to forgive, we would love to be regulars on your server again.

Here is the IP of the friend in question: 186.79.28.209.
His name is: =DRI=SHAGGIE

Thank you for your consideration, in this matter.

BizOperative (a.k.a. Bizzy)
The BizOperative

aristoman
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by aristoman » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 pm

He was warned several times and did understand. I did chat with him during a game, he apologized and my comment was "your on diggers hit list".

BizOperative

Post by BizOperative » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Huh... I see. So he is banned for life?

aristoman
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by aristoman » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:53 pm

dig, will elaborate on it when he gets a chance.

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 am

First let me say there is no "hit list". I try to be as fair as possible on the server unless you break our rules or act like an ass...
This was a case of breaking our rules.

Rule #8 of our server rules...
"(8) DO NOT RECRUIT ON OUR SERVERS! If we catch or even hear of any other team or clan recruiting players on our server, you will be banned immediately without question. This includes handing out xfire/IM/email addys to do it elsewhere."

SHAGGIE tried to recruit on our servers awhile ago and was talked to by me personally about this offense. He said he was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again. Normally in this instance he would have been banned immediately WITHOUT QUESTION. However since we believe in second chances, he was allowed to continue playing on our server. Then a couple months later, he tried to recruit me personally while I was playing under a different name. I also have reports from multiple regular players that he was trying to recruit while BBA players weren't on the server. I understand he doesn't speak english very well, and I tried as hard as I could to translate the warning into Spanish. He said he understood...
Sorry but the ban stands.

Carmenhoafe

Post by Carmenhoafe » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:06 pm

What he describes I have experienced too. However I have also met good, knowledgable and qualifies ones. So if you run into such a bad one, run away, the next one is next door, sooner or later you find a good one.