RedHammy

4 years is enough of a break.

Post by RedHammy » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 pm

I hope to see some old faces in game :)

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:59 am

Hey Hammy...played a bit with ya last night. Good to see you're playing again! :wtg:

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 pm

welcome back Hammy! I'm an ETQW guy myself.

How many players are you guys getting lately Digger?
Will Ban for Stroyent.

TJHooker
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by TJHooker » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 pm

There were 12 players on Saturday night. Most nights usually 4-8.
"Cuff him. Then wash your hands."

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:08 am

TJHooker wrote:There were 12 players on Saturday night. Most nights usually 4-8.
Seems to be about the same these days too. Had 11 on last Saturday night...most nights we still get 4-8.
It's still alive boys and girls...come and play!

yardy_da_truck
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

players

Post by yardy_da_truck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 pm

I have reason to believe we could double that number easily. I was correct about the bots creating some interest in this server. Although I would rather play with real people instead of bots, it is better to have activity and bot with the players that show up to play.

I spend time every night on the ET game on BBA. Not as much as before but still drop in every night to play a round or two. The biggest question I get asked is: " are there going to be new maps soon?" I always say that I am sure that new ones will be added but I can't say when exactly because there was some discussion of doing exactly that.

If anyone that has the power to do so would consider doing a little experiment I can suggest a real boost to the interest in this clan/server. I also spend time looking in on other servers to see what people are doing. I look in particular at the servers that have the greatest population and try to see what they find more interesting there then here.

The really chaotic action on these populated servers attracts the most attention. In other words, lots of weapons, lots of anti gravity, lots of ammo, but damage turned down. This makes for the most popular gameplay on all of the servers I have visited. Yes these servers can still pack a full house with all slots filled.

I can show examples if anyone cares to see. I wish we could try these settings for an experiment. Thanks for trying the bots that I had suggested as I think it is obvious that it helped to spark some new interest. Now PLEASE take it to the next step and try the rest of my suggestions. What can it hurt? Let me know if this is a remote possibility so I can be one of the players that spends time with my own clan instead of looking at and playing elsewhere for the fun of playing.

-yardy

ET-Killah

Post by ET-Killah » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:53 am

sorry for the bumping, but after all these years I found my old ID 'n password lol

probably don't remember me,

what do I need to do now to get ET running with you guys again?