Hello From FL

Name says it all.
SwisherSweet

Hello From FL

Post by SwisherSweet » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:22 am

Just wanted to say hello, ive been playing on your server the last few days, so i figured I would stop in and Introduce myself. My names Dave, and I started playing ET recently after a long hiatus. Ive been playing with noucman, knight who says hi, diggerman, coolhand puke, aristolady(I hope thats the toyota aristo, beatiful car, Im an import fan myself, and my brother and father and I race in the Import Face Off series. Just wanted to drop by say Hi, and thanks for running a great server, no lag, everyones a great player.

Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Sissyboy » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Good to have on on the forums, and welcome to BBA
Will Ban for Stroyent.

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Hiya Swisher...been playing wtih you a few times lately. Glad you found the server and thank you for stopping by and saying hi. Hope you have a good time playing and make sure you let us know if you have any questions, concerns, etc.
This is BBA Digger btw and the bot "Diggerman" is supposed to represent me...lol.
Anyway, fun fraggin' with ya and look forward to seeing you on the server again!! :wtg:

SwisherSweet

Post by SwisherSweet » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:25 am

I knew they were bots I was playing with! So its only the real person when I see the BBA tag before their username? So coolhandpuke, aristolady, knight who says hi, all those are bots?

Digger
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Digger » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:05 am

SwisherSweet wrote:I knew they were bots I was playing with! So its only the real person when I see the BBA tag before their username? So coolhandpuke, aristolady, knight who says hi, all those are bots?
Lol, yep, those are mostly bots. If you want to tell real people playing from the bots, just look at the pings of everyone. Bots will have a ping of zero.
And you're correct...anyone with BBA in front of their name is a real person... :wtg:

bibizz944x
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by bibizz944x » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 pm

SwisherSweet wrote: So coolhandpuke, aristolady, knight who says hi, all those are bots?
:lmao: :lmao:
Yes they are,but we have BBA Coolhandluke,Aristoman...... :wtg:
IF YOU'RE NOT BEHIND OUR TROOPS,PLZ FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.

RariauSets

Hello From FL

Post by RariauSets » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Hi all just thought id post a Hello i was a long time lurker on the old site but never posted on the forums, but i thought i would here its nice talking to fellow traders.

Any Active Droid engineers here?

Lanfearr