Human Team Ladders?

Name says it all.
dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Human Team Ladders?

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:32 pm

I was wondering if it was allowed in the server to get to high places by forming a human ladder? and how serverly would be the punishment? IMO (Which can be discarded) I think it should be allowed since it could be done in real life and the enemy can always try it themselves. :lol:

Simtech
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Simtech » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 pm

According to the Big Boss, NO. Not allowed. If you can't get there by yourself, don't go there.
ImageImage

sir_drunkenalot
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by sir_drunkenalot » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:25 pm

(15) Map Exploits are NOT allowed, if it wasnt meant to be part of the map ( meaning the maker didnt intend for anyone to be there ) then it is NOT to be used.

(16) FF OFF jumps/boosts, if what you are doing would result in death or damage if FF was on, then it is NOT ALLOWED. Meaning, panzering, nading etc to get to objectives or points that were not intended to be accessible until the map progress's to that point in time.
According to this quote from te game rules, making the ladder is allowed... although I see the point of debate... Only ting I'm trying to say is that the rule is a bit vague on the ladder being allowed or not. It clearly says anything that could get you killed if FF was on, is not allowed... but I dont think human ladders suffer damage when FF is on...

Anyway just pointing it out :readingxxx:
you think I aint worth a dollar but I feel like a millionaire...

Sir Drunkenalot|warmonger

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Simtech wrote:According to the Big Boss, NO. Not allowed. If you can't get there by yourself, don't go there.
Okey Dokey! :salute:

Simtech
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Simtech » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 pm

I specifically asked this question and about self nading to Zeus and he said NO. I am sure the rules will be updated soon enough.
ImageImage

KrispyKritter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by KrispyKritter » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Simtech wrote:I specifically asked this question and about self nading to Zeus and he said NO. I am sure the rules will be updated soon enough.
See, not Septime,Simtech thought of these tactics before you guys did.

He is kind of like a reformed wolf guarding the henhouse. :muffy:
Last edited by KrispyKritter on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
KrispyKritter aka Chatty (glitchy finger) Charlie
Image(pcB)

ChairmanMao

Post by ChairmanMao » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 am

Septime or Simtech?