empty cd key. how do i fix this

Game Questions and Help / Errors and Game Issues
arsenal

Post by arsenal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 pm

according to glennc who was the correspondent from punkbuster this was a problem on their server, but as of 3:35 pm july 14 it has been resolved. i want to say thank you guys for all of your help also. new name is now unnaturalacts rather than arsenal, i was advised by pb couple days ago that when it was fixed i would need new name so i dont get a name stealing message.

ferapont
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by ferapont » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:09 pm

lets us know you can play

arsenal

Post by arsenal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:10 pm

just made site donation under my old name arsenal now gonna enter server soon as i finish my movie

GunClap
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by GunClap » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for letting us know how it was resolved. Although I know it's a PB problem, I hope the things we discussed in this post may be useful for other problems the readers may encounter.

Good to have you back and I'll see you on the server! :assault:
Your mind is a weapon. Keep it clean, clear and loaded...

KrispyKritter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by KrispyKritter » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

arsenal wrote:according to glennc who was the correspondent from punkbuster this was a problem on their server, but as of 3:35 pm july 14 it has been resolved. i want to say thank you guys for all of your help also. new name is now unnaturalacts rather than arsenal, i was advised by pb couple days ago that when it was fixed i would need new name so i dont get a name stealing message.
Who says Evenbalance never responds to help tickets?
KrispyKritter aka Chatty (glitchy finger) Charlie
Image(pcB)

KrispyKritter
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by KrispyKritter » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 pm

arsenal wrote:just made site donation under my old name arsenal now gonna enter server soon as i finish my movie
hmmm, Zeus may look for "arsenal" on the server to award the level 2 to. If he does not see this message...and I DO see the arsenal name on the donation list...

Zeus, I will make a private suggestion to him.
KrispyKritter aka Chatty (glitchy finger) Charlie
Image(pcB)

whacknut

Post by whacknut » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 am

Scortch I use ccleaner every day it is a great program, what i was refering too was for him to be very careful if he used regedit to manually play around in the registry you can very easily screw things up in there. As for ccleaner I have found numerous amounts of leftover registry strings that ccleaner never gets after the program is deleted. At one point Et was one of these (at least on my system) but that was many ccleaner versions ago so dont know if it still leaves the et string alone. And sorry for the minor hijack of the thread though it looked like it was resolved. Congratulations by the way geting a pb ticket resolved is like hitting the jackpot. Go buy a lotto ticket quick.

Scortch

Post by Scortch » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 am

The misunderstanding was mine.

Cheers!