*** Fallout 3 ***

Any other games, PC, Xbox, PS2, Whatever.
dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Wow looks like a wolf? I thought you said he was a big ugly eating mutant dog. (2 heads and stuff). :duh:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Hmmm...I don't recall saying any such thing. There are cows in the game that have two heads, but I didn't mention those, either.

Put the dry erase marker DOWN. :lol:

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Oh it was the name that was odd not the description. :doh:

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:45 pm

got to level 3 last night on this game... great game, but I still find Morrowind a bit better. Then again, I only played for an hour.

and lol @ the mutant cows :lol:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with FO3 at first. Then the shootin' started. hehehe

I'l keep Morrormind in mind for when my next significant other pisses me off. Then I'll have something to "take me awaaaaay".

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:59 pm

OhMyHead wrote:Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with FO3 at first. Then the shootin' started. hehehe

I'l keep Morrormind in mind for when my next significant other pisses me off. Then I'll have something to "take me awaaaaay".
You better take care of that dog or I will have the turtles in that world come knocking on your door. :club:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Sorry, the dog was turned to tomato juice at Falls Church, VA. I told him to stay, but he didn't listen. Stupid dog.

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:39 pm

OhMyHead wrote:Sorry, the dog was turned to tomato juice at Falls Church, VA. I told him to stay, but he didn't listen. Stupid dog.
:lol: Well, did you at least bury him?

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Nah. He was always barking and growling. I don't like noisy animals. I left his stain for the birds to drink. :demon:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I just got a new mission to travel somewhere and kill everyone there. Yeeeee-HAW!

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 am

rhetorical question: what the heck is wrong with those centaur things? o.0

And yeah, I restarted my game (saved my only recent save for like 2 hours in a spot I can't survive at >.<), got to level 3 again by going to the super mart and having a shootout with the raiders.

That was fun, now I'm needing to go to a minefield for a book chapter >.<

And now that I've played a bit more, I'd say that it is better than morrowind, but I still enjoy them both.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Going to Minefield? Watch your step! :lol:

Those poorly named Centaurs are surely ugly, but not very deadly. SLOW. And whatever they are spitting at you isn't very potent. They should make it acid. Ooooh! And there should be a big mirror at the end of the game so you can see yourself after 20 or 30 levels, see all the damage to your face and body you've suffered. Then maybe a final scene where you go in for plastic surgery and wake up looking like Keith Richards, so then you whip out whatever weapon's handy and slaughter the entire surgical team. THE END Yeah!

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 pm

OhMyHead wrote:Going to Minefield? Watch your step! :lol:

Those poorly named Centaurs are surely ugly, but not very deadly. SLOW. And whatever they are spitting at you isn't very potent. They should make it acid. Ooooh! And there should be a big mirror at the end of the game so you can see yourself after 20 or 30 levels, see all the damage to your face and body you've suffered. Then maybe a final scene where you go in for plastic surgery and wake up looking like Keith Richards, so then you whip out whatever weapon's handy and slaughter the entire surgical team. THE END Yeah!
you make it to the end of the game yet? DAX told me the ending... it is disappointing... I won't give away any spoilers, though.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Thank you for not spoiling. I am on Level 20. I am near the end, but putting it off and doing some exploring, pickup up more quests.

dax
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by dax » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:56 pm

I highly recommend doing as many side quests as possible before finishing the main quest, cause it makes the game end at that point. ( course you could always go back to a past save point).

Dax

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Thanks, I thought I'd do that very thing. And judging from the huge list of weaponry at The Vault website, I ain't done until I get to find and fire some of those!