*** Fallout 3 ***

Any other games, PC, Xbox, PS2, Whatever.
ChairmanMao

Post by ChairmanMao » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:41 pm

playing it on PS3 so doubt i can get the mods :(

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm

ChairmanMao wrote:playing it on PS3 so doubt i can get the mods :(
ouch, is it the GameOfTheYear edition or something? I thought it was released for older systems, it's a few years old afterall.

But mods on PS3 games aren't unheard of, so maybe you could :chin:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:20 pm

swiftdeathsk wrote:Does Fallout 3 have user-made mods too? If it does, this game will be around for a long while.
I'm such a n00b, I have no idea. But if I ever EVER want to play ET again, I need to make Fallout 3 the ONLY such game I mess with. 0_0

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:50 pm

OhMyHead wrote:
swiftdeathsk wrote:Does Fallout 3 have user-made mods too? If it does, this game will be around for a long while.
I'm such a n00b, I have no idea. But if I ever EVER want to play ET again, I need to make Fallout 3 the ONLY such game I mess with. 0_0

a quick google out of overwhelming curiosity says yes, Fallout 3 has mods, but they are relatively little due to the SDK taking awhile to be released. but they are out there. I'll have to look into getting Fallout 3 sometime when I can afford it. Bethseda games always rule imo.

ChairmanMao

Post by ChairmanMao » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 am

swiftdeathsk wrote:
ChairmanMao wrote:playing it on PS3 so doubt i can get the mods :(
ouch, is it the GameOfTheYear edition or something? I thought it was released for older systems, it's a few years old afterall.

But mods on PS3 games aren't unheard of, so maybe you could :chin:
Yup, sure is the GOTY version, so it has the additional downloadable add-ons.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 am

Oh I can't frickin' BELIEVE I've played half this game, this game of finding things, in the dark, with a lantern-type thing on my person THE ENTIRE TIME and didn't even know it!!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Using it now feels like...cheating.

ChairmanMao

Post by ChairmanMao » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 am

Sounds a bit like me, after playing L4D for 6 months and then finding that there was a walk button that meant that the infected team couldn't see you through walls. I was all like OMFG, I don't believe it (turned out it wasn't that usefull tho, since I had already adapted my game play to compensate). You'll prolly find you are a better player OMH.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 am

It's a testament to my 20/15 vision and my patience with pointing at EVERYTHING that I've gotten as far as I have.

In L4D, if you are running, the zombies can see you through walls?? That's odd. And not a little lame, too. And speaking of dark games, for the couple of days I played L4D, that was my only complaint, really. Toooo dark for me.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 am

Well, I seem to have made a canine friend. Didn't think I'd care for that much, but S**thead, er, I mean Dogmeat, is a good friend to have on this vast journey.

I just wish the mangy jerk would quit tripping wires and stepping on pressure plates!

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Well, it finally happened. I'm now dreaming Fallout 3. Lots of skulls last night.

And I know you can give people you pick up along the way stimpacks to keep their general health up, but what if their limbs, torsos, or heads are at like 5%? I tried dragging them to doctors, but they only treat me.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Never mind. Her and the mutt bought it at Falls Church. :lol: Good riddance I say. I was tired of babysitting.

dickcheneyhunting
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

Post by dickcheneyhunting » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:18 am

Hey OMH can you take a screenie of the dog? :chin:
<---Dog Lover Here! :box:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:53 am

Already done! In fact, I've taken about 6.5 million screenies of this sucker so far. :D But I'd have to shut down the game to get it, upload it, and post it. Wild whores...er, horses couldn't get me off this game right now.

:eek:

I'll try to get it for you in a few hours. :wtg:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:40 am

Ask and ye shall receive! I would have also posted a shot of his carcass, but the Super Mutants turned him into a gooey puddle of blood while I was busy with a team of mercs.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:21 am