*** Fallout 3 ***

Any other games, PC, Xbox, PS2, Whatever.
OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 am

No way. We'd be running around singing Rush songs and killing shit. If he wants to stop and have long conversations with a rock or a tree, that's fine with me, he'll catch up. :D

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:26 pm

heh, I've been working on a video in morrowind that's going the evil route (keep in mind that morrowind = medieval version of fallout), with god mode turned on and a spell that is the equivalent of a mini nuke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2TCD8Nn8a8 had a lot of fun with making it.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Nice job on the video. It is fun making things like that. I go nuts though if mine doesn't come out perfectly. I need therapy. As for Morrowind (the game I keep calling Narrowmind in my head for some reason), there's just not enough blood for me. I've been totally spoiled by the Bloody Mess Perk of FO3.

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 pm

OhMyHead wrote:Nice job on the video. It is fun making things like that. I go nuts though if mine doesn't come out perfectly. I need therapy. As for Morrowind (the game I keep calling Narrowmind in my head for some reason), there's just not enough blood for me. I've been totally spoiled by the Bloody Mess Perk of FO3.
there's a blood and gore mod, but it crashes my game when I kill multiple things at once, so I had to turn it off. My favorite thing in it is the decapitation and severed limbs features. Sadly, it's buggy, so I don't use it much.

But Fallout's Bloody Mess perk > Morrowind's Blood and Gore mod, hands down, that I agree with.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Just finished the Point Lookout add-on. Fun! I made a video of me sneaking up on a group of dancing swamp folks and killing them, complete with a Cotton Eyed Joe soundtrack, but it was lag city. Here's a look at much better footage someone else got. Red hot death! YeeeeHAW!

[youtube][/youtube]

swiftdeathsk
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by swiftdeathsk » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 pm

The past few days I've been learning the Construction Set for morrowind, which is the editor bethseda used to make morrowind from the ground up, it comes free with morrowind. I'm planning a bounty hunter mod with a bunch of new features; factions (guilds), class, quests, items, dungeons, etc.

While it may be hard to believe, the CS of morrowind is just as addicting as the game itself. It's so fun and easy to make new maps, items, etc. The only hard part is learning the dialogue editor.

Which brings me to my question:

Does The G.E.C.K. come with Fallout 3? That would be the name of the editor for the game. If it does, maybe you could look into learning that as well. Or at least checking it out, poking around, maybe make some special weapons just for your entertainment...
:wtg:

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 pm

I installed all the FOOK weapons. I rather love my Gold Desert Eagle .50 pistol. :D Nah, I need to learn Linux before I go modifying games and stuff. The G.E.C.K. can be downloaded here, though.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/G.E.C.K._(editor)

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 am

Is anyone still playing FO3? Here's a shot of my current crew, about to head out and do some Broken Steel quests. And yes, I renamed them. :D Also, after a million hours of gameplay, I found out how to move the camera so it faces the front of the character instead of the back, which is MUCH better for making screencaps and icons/avatars. (Push and hold Button 3 on my trackball, not sure about game controllers and regular mice.)

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:15 pm

I know I'm all kinds of LATE with this stuff, but for those of you looking for others games to play when not pwning in ET, Check this out. The first half of a trailer and a demo of gameplay from the game's director.

[youtube][/youtube]

Fallout 3 is an RPG meets FPS and it is GOLDEN.

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:54 am

I was feeling a little creative tonight, so I dove into my screencap folder
and went nuts. I realize this isn't the ideal place to put these, but I like
making you BBA folks laugh. :D [ click all for larger versions ]

(omg, piling all that money up there was SO not worth it!)

Yep, I finally got them all! I thought they'd do a dance or something, but
they just sat there. Bobbling. Quite anti-climactic, really.

GunClap
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by GunClap » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 am

I have just acquired a copy of this game and I'm surprised... I died laughing when I was 'born' and even more when I proceeded to beat Butch to a bloody pulp with my hare hands for trying to nick my cinnamon roll and putting the heavy on the woman I'm trying to woo....
Your mind is a weapon. Keep it clean, clear and loaded...

OhMyHead
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by OhMyHead » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 am

I can't say enough great things about this game! It's like...the awesomest. Enjoy! When I first started playing, I thought my friend who had told me the same was high on drugs. But once I grew up a little, it...was...ON! If you get stuck, you are welcome to pick my brain. I've been playing it for months.

p.s. "Nick" is one of my favorite British colloquialisms. I'd much rather nick something than steal it. Over here, Nick is just a guy from Brooklyn.

GunClap
Retired Clan Member
Retired Clan Member

Post by GunClap » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Steal or nick have many British alternatives which include:

Pinch

Half-Inch
(Rhyming for pinch)

Tea-leaf
(Rhyming for thief)

Twoc
(pronounced 'twok' and the T isn't silent. This is an acronym of Taken Without Owners Consent)

5 Finger Discount
(Use 5 fingers and get a 100% discount!)

And a great one that represents a lot of modern culture... To TAX!
Your mind is a weapon. Keep it clean, clear and loaded...

cmustard

Post by cmustard » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm

sry for bump, but i still play this...great game....

Mustard & Jericho vs the world :lol: